Dubuque, IA
Emmaus Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Emmaus Bible College

Jacob

Emmaus Bible College is an amazing place to focus on Christ and pursue a Christ-centered life. Everyone, from the fellow students to the professors, are all there for you to help you learn, grow, and succeed, both in your spiritual walk and in the classroom. It's an incredibly small school, but that gives you the opportunity to develop dozens, if not hundreds, of intimate relationships. But the small size doesn't mean there isn't anything to do. There are always events going on around campus, from the competitive and intramural teams, dorm floor parties and full college events. Emmaus is an amazing and unique community that is absolutely perfect for a student searching for a community focused on God, education, and all the serious matters of life that will lay the foundation for a life of doing the same with lifelong friends with you.

Dana

I am a returning learner, and I could not be more proud of myself for doing so. After years of being out of High School, I was very unhappy with the dead-end job I had. My parents pressured me to attend college and find something that would make me happy. I did so, and after a year of Community College I have found my true passion in life. I have realized that I want to major in Statistics, and somehow help make a difference in the world. Whether that means working with children through tutoring, or working with the government. I thank my parents every day for pushing me back into college. I would have never thought I would excel at my studies--especially mathematics! I would like everyone to have the opportunity I had. I truly hope to help make a difference in the world using my talents; Everyone deserves to be this happy.

Rebekkah

A great mix of people from around the country and around the world, with a heart for God and other people.

Emmaus Bible College has literally changed my life. My years as a student of this establishment have been deeply formative - much more so than I ever imagined they would be on that first, cold January day when I hauled my earthly belongings into my newly assigned dorm room. It was at Emmaus that I learned how to think. Critical thinking was a definite weakness of mine prior to my college classes. Yet the academic workload necessitated the exercise of my brain, and my ability to evaluate and discern grew, both quantitatively and qualitatively. A unique facet of Emmaus Bible College is the relationship that students enjoy with their professors. A genuine, warmhearted interest is taken in the wellbeing of each student. The time and energy that my professors spent in mentoring me has revolutionized nearly every aspect of my life. It was under their direction that I finally became an adult – spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and academically. My experience in and out of the classroom at Emmaus shall go with me throughout life, and I will be proud to count myself among the alumni of this institution.

A person who is uninterested in dilligently applying themselves to their coursework, or a person who doesn't love God and want to learn to serve Him in every area of life.

Emmaus Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.