Emory University Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Christina

The professors at Emory are all brilliant and top leaders in their fields. A lot of the professors here have multiple degrees, mostly Medical Degrees because of Emory's large Pre-Med programs and Pre-Health programs. I have noticed that a lot of my professors have been busy in terms of rescheduling meetings with me because they have other jobs aside from teaching. My Global AIDS professor goes to major conferences and conducts ethnographic research across the U.S. My anthropology professor leaves for medical conferences and meets with leaders in the fields of medicine and health. I think a lot of the professors are usually accessible though, and I think they are one of the most important assets of Emory because they are really good at teaching, are passionate about what they do both inside and outside the classroom, and encourage Emory students to do so as well.

Kristen

I've only had incredible professors. All of them have done so many amazing things and have incredible connections. They want you to succeed and care about your well-being. Most professors are available outside of class all the time to talk.

Christina

The Professors at Emory are all brilliant and top leaders in their fields. A lot of the professors here have multiple degrees, mostly Medical Degrees because of Emory's large Pre-Med programs and Pre-Health programs. I have noticed that a lot of my professors have been busy in terms of rescheduling meetings with me because they have other jobs aside from teaching. My Global AIDS professor goes to major conferences and conducts ethnographic research across the U.S. My anthropology professor leaves for medical conferences and meets with leaders in the fields of medicine and health. I think a lot of the professors are usually accessible though, and I think they are one of the most important assets of Emory because they are really good at teaching, are passionate about what they do both inside and outside the classroom, and encourage Emory students to do so as well.