Santa Rosa, CA
Empire College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Empire College

Annette

Thinking back when I was in High School. I would have started college right after I graduated. I chose to go to work. When I was in High School I had a daughter to take care of. So I decided to go to work and provide insurance and a roof over her head. The advice that I would give myself would be to go college right after school. Get a career first while I have the support system.

The best thing about my school is that I get to go to each class everyday. I like my schedule this way because I am able to stay on top of what I'm studying.

I brag most about my school it that I have a set schedule and have good parking. I also have each of my my classes everyday. My school also provides study guides, free tutoring, job search, get the classes that I want to take, and is the top medical assisting school in the nation.

• $0

Empire College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.