Emporia State University Top Questions

Kandace

Classmantes are determined to accomplished their goals at ESU by furthering the education and experiences.

Shelby

My classmates are hardworking individuals that contribute positively to my education.

Chase

My classmates are outgoing and friendly to new people.

Megan

I have yet to meet my classmates at this university. In my previous schools; I have thought of my classmates as intelligent and hardworking individuals.

Hannah

The classmates are friendly, always willing to help, diverse and focused.

Loren

Often unsure of career plans, change major 4 to 5 times during their studies. Most are from rural parts of Kansas, the students from other states are here for sports or because they want to receive a teacher's certificate from our well-known program. Most are not interested in global or international issues as they will likely get a job from a local company. Maybe the farthest they are willing to travel for a career is to Kansas City (2 hours away).

Erin

My classmates appear to always be fun and energetic.

Unique and fun individuals.

Caitlin

Students are very attentive, passionate, carefree and involved in their classes and on campus activities.

Rita

My classmates tend to enroll in the classes they need to graduate, not necessarily the classes they are genuinely interested in.

Kelly

Friendly, want to get to know you.

Brianne

My classmates are a lot like me.

David

very kind and fun to hangout with.

Energetic, laid back, yet driven to achieve great things.