Beverly, MA
Endicott College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Endicott College

Olivia

Endicott Collge is a great school to attend and is located on the North Shore of MA, which makes it extremely convenient to travel into Boston, or even to the North Shore mall, or even to New Hampshire. The professors are always in their classroom and willing to help and assist the students. The Deans and Advisors are a huge help! Also, the classroom sizes are small, no more than 30 students. The largest classroom I was in may have been 25 students. Endicott College has no lecture halls.

Emma

I think the environment and beauty of the campus really makes someone feel at home and the time really flies here. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, my Freshman year is almost over and I can't wait to just keep coming back. The first time on campus I just had a feeling that this was the right spot for me and I would never transfer. Endicott offers a ton of opportunities for students if we would only reach out and take them, and we include all types of majors and activities for all sorts of people and interests.

Molly

Endicott is located right on the Atlantic Ocean in Beverly, MA. The campus is on the smaller side but its location is beautiful. Endicott is very serious about their academics and strives for students to succeed. Endicott is known for their internship programs. The class sizes are small so students get to know their professors and the other students in the class. Endicott is D3 but does take athletics very seriously. The on campus housing selection is great and there is a living arrangement perfect for anyone.

Mary
Love Endicott

Love Endicott

Endicott is more than just a school, it's a family where people from all different backgrounds who have many different personalities can come together and create a tight knit community.

I would tell myself to two major things to get ready for college; first, to start making schedules, and second to learn to manage my money. The first piece of advice is important because in college, you really do have a lot of time on your hands. If you are able to manage it well, you will succeed. There is no need to not go to the gym or not finish work on time since you have a good amount of the day to yourself. The second piece of advice is even more important. If you learn how to manage your money early on, paying off loans will not be as stressful in the end. Save the money from your summer job, limit your spending in school, and apply for scholarships like there is no tomorrow.

The worst thing about Endicott are probably the hills all over campus. I always end up at class out of breath.

Endicott has three beaches just for students, so that's pretty cool.

Kathryn

My classmates are driven and focused.

My classmates are driven and focused.

The one thing that I would tell my high school self would be to take more chances. Having panic disorder my entire life, I was the type of person who would not put myself out there and always refrained from doing new things. My transition to college was the worst experience in my entire life. I would have panic attacks every day for the entire day. I even went to the transition counselor in hopes of dropping out. I will never forget the day I decided to stay at Endicott. I was sitting on the beach, looking out at the ocean, and I remembered the reason why I wanted to come to this school. Endicott was always my dream school and I decided not to let my mental illness define my college experience.

The worst thing about this school is the focus on alcohol. There are many individuals who only use alcohol on the weekends and do not know how to have a good time sober.

If I could give advice to my high school self, I would say to master time and money management. After being at college for one month, I have experienced how fast money can go if I don't monitor it. The same goes with time. At one moment I have all the time I need to do my work, then the next moment an assignment is due. If I had watched my spending and made sure not to procrastinate in my senior year of high school, I would have come into college with much better habits than I did.

The worst thing is probably the hills that I have to walk up to get anywhere. They aren't large but they seem so!

My school has three private beaches and an all around beautiful campus.

Alexandra

While a high school student, I couldn't wait to get out of high school life and into the college, "real" life. I thought I was 100% ready and the transition was going to be so easy for me. What I didn't realize was the new life I was hoping for wasn't going to just fall magically into my lap when I arrived here. Finding everything I wanted in college was going to take effort and push me outside of my comfort zones. If I could go back and tell myself advice during senior year, the most important thing I would tell myself would be to be open. Yes, that's what everyone says about going to college the first time, but at first I thought that just meant saying hi and going to parties, even though you didn't always feel comfortable. Now I realize it is more than that. I would tell myself to make sure I stay true to who I am and do anything that appeals to me, join clubs, do community service, etc. Most importantly I would tell myself it is okay to have different values and to stay true to them.

I love that Endicott Is a small community in which many students develop personal, meaningful relationships with their faculty and professors. The atmosphere amoung the employees of the college is very positive and it is obvious that they are all here for the same purpose; to help students reach their full potential. It is an excellent feeling to have all of your professors know your name and to feel comfortable aproaching them with questions.

If you are looking for a school in which there is a lot of diversity, Endicott is not the place to go. Unfortunately, the majority of students here are of the caucasion race and are your typical Ugg and North Face wearing crowd. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of good, kind-hearted, well-rounded people here. But, if you do not have the patience to look for them or the desire to go out and do things and try things you wouldn't have done before then Endicott is not the place for you.

Brandy

I would tell myself to pay more attention in school and take nothing for granite. The teachers are there to help you all you have to do it ask. Continue with your education and don't second guess yourself. Adulthood is a scary thing but it is so worth it, college will help you get a carreer. It helps you get a life that at some point didn't seem possible. Be in the here and now and take in the knowledge.

susan

Don't put it off! It's the most rewarding thing you'll ever do. It's so much harder the older ypou get, the more you've forgotten. Seriously, get your foundation and things will be much smoother I promise! The job market is ridiculous. Trust me I regret it horribly!

Endicott College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.