Beverly, MA
Endicott College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Endicott College

Molly

Focused, open, hard working, well-rounded, group of girls who like to party when appropriate.

Find all your interests in one college of the right size for you. This way you can do all or none of the activities you want to do. Get involved with as many things as soon as possible until you know what you want to do and how much you can handle.

The athletic program and the president. The althletic programs are competitive and communicate a positive form althlets. The president of the college looks out for all areas of the school. The athletics, arts, majors, and staff are all looked upon for expantion and betterment for the school.

James

Students should really get to know the school's they are planning to attend, not just the name. A lot of students choose colleges based on their name and end up regretting it. Find a college with a great location because you're going to be there for four years. Also make sure the college is alive on the weekends and by all means DO NOT go home more than 4 times a year, especially your freshman year. You have no idea how many social opportunities you will miss out on if you do. All I can say to parents is to just be supportive of your son/daughter's choice, and if they make the wrong choice on school, hey it happens. Just remember, it's college, it's only going to help their future.

Location, three private beaches, close to city

Athletic, Social, Looking for a good time

John-Paul

Homogeneous drinking buddies with good intentions.

Homogeneous drinking buddies with good intentions.

Base your decision on 3 factors: 1) Where you want to be afterwards 2) What you want to be doing during college (sports fan, focus on getting into Grad school, drink, etc...) 3) how far away from home you want to be, both geographically and mentally. Weight each of those factors and compare them to the schools you realistically can get into/can afford. Then, STAY OVER at each one. Lastly, decide on what YOU want based first and foremost on which of the 3 above-mentioned factors is MOST important to YOU.

It is a small school where pretty much everyone knows each other and they do their thing and that is it. Not much for experimentation or opening up to outsiders.

Endicott College is a career-focused college that offers an acceptional amount of extra-curricular actitivities, educational majors and minors, and support.

As a junior at Endicott College, I have been able to experience all of the aspects of college that students look to experience. I have taken advantage of the academic opportunities offered at my college, while also responsibly enjoying the social environment. I fully believe that there is a college or university for everyone that can satisfy their personal expectations. From my own experience, I have learned that while expensive tuitions can often be the determining factor, I believe that the experience and academic fulfillment is much greater than any price. Both students and parents should consider ever aspect of the schools they are looking at, including location, tution, size, and academics, however, the overall experience and opportunity that a student takes away from that school should be a primary factor. This is the environment a student will be at for two to four years. In addition, I would strongly recommend attending a college that requires students to fulfill an intership program. At Endicott College, three internships are required in order to graduate, and I know that partaking in various internships related to my major has truly been one of the most rewarding opportunities I have taken away from Endicott.

Endicott College offers a terrific School of Hospitality, has a great internship program, and is located in a beautiful location by the beach.

Andrew

The major I have is sports management and it was hard to find in a school this size.

I think size is the most important factor for a student like myself. I was diagnosed with learning diisabilities and Asperger's Syndrome at a young age, and the college that I chose needed to have small class sizes and the opportunity for individual attention. I also like that I can get on campus housing and parking. I have visted other schools and know that that can be an issue. I know that there are benefits to large schools and I would love to have had a big school sports program but those were not as important to me as the benefits I receive academically from the small campus. I think you need to be ready to do the work to suceed in college. Some semesters have been really tough for me but I have spent as much time as I needed doing the work. You also need to be willing to seek out help from your professors. I have never had anyone turn me down, and most of the time they go out their way to make sure you do well. Work hard and use the resources the college offers.

The cost, it is getting really expensive.

Sara

Endicott is a small school of about 2500 students located on a beautiful beach.

Endicott is a small school of about 2500 students located on a beautiful beach.

When i was looking for schools, I was unsure of what I wanted. I looked at some large schools, some small, some urban, some rural, etc. When I went to an open house at Endicott, the President of the school gave a speech and included a quote which I still remember today, as I found it very helpful when selecting a school to attend. He said "When choosing for a school, imagine you are looking to buy a new pair or shoes. You want to make sure the shoe is comfortable, and that you see room in the future for growth." When it came down to choosing a school, I chose the school that I saw myself most comfortable attending. Because I learn best in small classes and love the coast, I chose a school that fulfilled both of these requests. College students mainly have to remember that they should choose a school that they see themselves being a part of, that they can get involved in. I would even suggest if a student is strongly considering a school, to shadow another student who shares the same interests in classes and sports/activites for a day.

Too small, so rumors spread quickly. People tend to know too much of other people's business.

Jared

Classmates can be fun. You get to know a lot of people through class, and make good friends because you are taking alot of the same classes for you major.

Just find something that you are passionate about for your major, and find a school that has that major, and you feel like you would have fun at. Granted you are there to go to school, but the most important thing is to have fun while you are doing it.

Sometimes there can be cliques that can form, and people who think that they are better then others. For example, the atheltes feel that they are the big people on campus, and that they are better than everyone else.

Jamie

Just relax and have fun! Be yourself and don't worry about the small things because everything will work out in the end.

Lack of financial aid when needed and the lack of parking.

Greg

Endicott is not only a college, its a family, coming together as one for the success of everyone.

Endicott is right on the ocean. The class sizes are small and the faculty is always there to help. There are tutors and other students that can help you if you do not understand things. Endicott sets you up for success!

Consider all your options. Look for the right reasons. Do your research!

It?s your senior year of high school and you?re wondering where your life is headed, if you will make it to graduation, if you will end up working for a law firm or a hospital or instead with a low paying job, still trying to repay your student loans? These are a minute amount of the terrifying questions that many high school students are faced with and must overcome to make positive decisions. There are many aspects that the student and parents must consider when researching colleges including, class size, dorm life, costs, tutoring, programs, alumni, and whether the school will highlight the degree you are planning to obtain. With my current experience as a college student I feel the key to making the most out of college is being an active member of the college community. The way I see it, you can go through college strictly focused on taking tests, and handing in papers to receive an A or you can develop as an individual by being a part of activities and clubs within the college to gain life experiences and broaden your horizons as well as working hard and being dedicated to your overall education.

Endicott College has exceeded my expectations of college and has everything I could want in a school but there is always room for improvement. The important part of college, the education aspect, such as, classes, teachers, class size, and work amount is perfect for me in particular. I love the small classes, closeness with teachers, and seem to be learning more than I imagined. The only thing that may be improved upon is the merit grants or scholarship opportunities. I have difficulty attending the school financially and feel, with my grades, Endicott College could have more options avaliable to me.

I have currently been a student at Endicott College for a year and a half and would recommend this college for anyone who has a positive attitude, and strives to achieve excellence. Endicott College requires students to work hard and encourages active participation in the community as well. I would not say that a particular person should not attend this school because anyone who is determined can succeed, but any future applicants should be motivated, dedicated and focused in their future goals.

Endicott College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.