Endicott College Top Questions

My classmates are driven and focused.

Amelia

Endicott College has a rather small student body. There are approximately five-hundred students in my graduating class and because of the small size of the college, I am familiar with who the majority of my classmates are. In the education department, education majors travel together from class to class because we have the majority of our classes in common. It is easy to establish close-knit relationships with classmates when you attend a small school, however, many classmates are from a wide range of locations, making it hard to get together during the summer and long breaks.

Kaleigh

While my classmates at Endicott are all welcoming and unnique, we all have one thing in common; we all chose Endicott for various reasons and we desire to obtain a degree in our chosen major and we want to have a great college experience.

My classmates are very intelligent, loyal and hardworking individuals who are commited to their education and growing as people through both academic and social interaction.

Classmates at Endicott College are determined to achieve success, but also are a helping hand to other students in need.

My classmates at Endicott college are helpful, dilligent and great to work with - many will sure to be life long friends.

My classmates were supportive, social, and creative individuals.

my best friends.

Focused, open, hard working, well-rounded, group of girls who like to party when appropriate.

John-Paul

Homogeneous drinking buddies with good intentions.

Jared

Classmates can be fun. You get to know a lot of people through class, and make good friends because you are taking alot of the same classes for you major.

My classmates are diverse and awesome!

madeline

idiots

Fun-loving, closed-minded.

Willing to learn and take part in discussions