Endicott College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Endicott College

I absolutely love Endicott College. I have met some of my best friends here and have made so many connections through the faculty. Endicott is a small enough campus where you know almost everybody and can say hi to familiar faces as you walk across campus. The location is perfect because you can always walk across the street to beach and if you're lucky you can see the ocean from your window.

Molly

Endicott is located right on the Atlantic Ocean in Beverly, MA. The campus is on the smaller side but its location is beautiful. Endicott is very serious about their academics and strives for students to succeed. Endicott is known for their internship programs. The class sizes are small so students get to know their professors and the other students in the class. Endicott is D3 but does take athletics very seriously. The on campus housing selection is great and there is a living arrangement perfect for anyone.

Mary

Endicott is more than just a school, it's a family where people from all different backgrounds who have many different personalities can come together and create a tight knit community.

Kathryn

Endicott is a great school and it has a lot of opportunities for everyone.

Caterina

Endicott's scenery is breathtaking. The teachers are incredible and the student life is lively. There is always something to do on campus and there are many opportunities to get off campus with the school. The school community is very involved and the school provides multiple community service opportunities.

Olivia

Endicott Collge is a great school to attend and is located on the North Shore of MA, which makes it extremely convenient to travel into Boston, or even to the North Shore mall, or even to New Hampshire. The professors are always in their classroom and willing to help and assist the students. The Deans and Advisors are a huge help! Also, the classroom sizes are small, no more than 30 students. The largest classroom I was in may have been 25 students. Endicott College has no lecture halls.

ryan

Endicott is a great school. Its small, everyone is very friendly. I think that the education is unique because you are required to do internships off campus every year that exposes you to various opportunities for your major. I think that the student life is very fun and the weekends are extremely fun. We have a great sports base and great professors.

My experience at Endicott has been like no other. I feel like I belong here and I am always learning new things. I participate in dance and interior design club which has made me very involved on campus. I am the Vice President of the new student run dance club called 'EDGE' this group has allowed me to share my love of dancing with students who haven't quite found their niche in school, or want to continue to dance in a stress free environment. Endicott has provided me with endless opportunities that I will never forget.

Heather

Everyone I have met is so welcoming and inviting!! Every time I'm here it feels like a home away from home. The teachers are fantastic too you can really tell they care deeply about their students, and take the time to get to know them individually.

Shayna

It's on the rise for sure. More money than it's worth currently. The academics are good in some areas but others definitely need a hand. Campus life is hit or miss, depending on the person. Off campus area--there is nothing (very isolated, will need a car). Area is very beautiful however, and near more populated areas.

Isabella

I can't even imagine picking a different school! With Endicott's internship program I feel so much more confident about finding a job and trying out different areas of my field. The professors and staff are EXTREMELY helpful and welcoming, and I have learned so much from them. I have made life long friends here and everyone is very friendly.

Edward

If you are looking for a tight-knit community this is the place for you. It is easy to make connections with teachers and staff. Friendly faces where ever you go. A small beautiful campus that is easy to navigate and get around. I had a really great time at this school. Although I'm not the most outgoing kid there was plenty of kids that were outgoing towards me that I was able to find a great group of friends.

Isabel

Endicott is a great college. It is getting to be a very popular school so the housing is getting worse and worse. There are many forced triples. The classes are great and the internship program is instrumental in providing field experience for future careers. Some people even get jobs from their internships. The people here are kind of snooty but there are also some great people!

Christian

Endicott College is overall a great school, there are some downfalls though. First I will start will the positve. The facilities are amazing, they are all so clean and state-of-the-art. In addition, the education I have received so far, in my semester and a half, is extremely valuable. I feel like I have learned more in this short period of time than I have at any point in my life. Now for the negatives, to sum it up, it is tough to have fun at Endicott. Parties are almost always being broken up and students are being written up often. It is clear that they do not approve of drinking and are very strict about it.

Jazzian

Endicott is a very welcoming to school. Its not very diverse but each student is treated with respect. Its a small campus so you feel safe and secure. The professors are flexible and always make time to meet with you. There is plenty of support to help you succeed academically.

Alyssa

Endicott has a community feel and when you walk around you recognize most people. It can also be cliquey at times, but you can usually find your people, or multiple groups of people. There are plenty of organizations to get involved in. There are also a solid amount of events happening regularly if you keep your eyes out. On top of that, we are a short train ride to Boston if you get bored at Endicott.

Emma

I think the environment and beauty of the campus really makes someone feel at home and the time really flies here. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, my Freshman year is almost over and I can't wait to just keep coming back. The first time on campus I just had a feeling that this was the right spot for me and I would never transfer. Endicott offers a ton of opportunities for students if we would only reach out and take them, and we include all types of majors and activities for all sorts of people and interests.

Endicott is a wonderful school that is filled with students that are excited to learn and experience new opportunities, such as clubs, volunteering, or socializing on the weekends. The teachers are invested in their students' lives and are willing to help whenever the need may arise.

Endicott College is an exceptional school known for helping their students succeed after graduation. Although I have only been at Endicott College for a semester so far, I am loving it. I chose Endicott because of their promising academic programs. I am a Hospitality Management major, and Endicott was one of the few schools in my area with this program. So far I have met and gotten to know all the professors in my program, and I have found they are great tools for helping me advance in the industry. Endicott College requires students to complete three internships over the course of four years, and one must be freshman year. With the guidance of my professors, I was able to secure an internship that will give me valued experience in the field of hospitality that students at other schools will not get. I feel that Endicott really prepares their students for the real world, and gives them an advantage over others due to the experience they require you to have. Endicott overall provides a welcoming social, and academic environment that makes the college experience.

Anthony

I think that Endicott College is a great school, but the cost could be too much for most people (50k). I was blown away by the scenery, (which was also amazing). The campus is nice, and most people are nice too. But the best thing about the college is that we are required to do internships, which will build one's resume and help them land a job after graduating.

Hayley

My completely unbiased opinion is that Endicott is such a good school with amazing faculty and resources in order to go further in your professional careers. The classes are just big enough so that you are able to work one on one with all your classmates and are really able to focus on what the professor. There are also three private beaches which are a plus.

I attend their campus in Boston. It is a lot smaller than the main hub in Beverly but it's perfect for me and my family. It's located on Tremont St and is easily accessible by the green line and orange line. I love this school and I can not stress that enough! The professors actually work in the field they teach in and add great life experience to the atmosphere.

My overall experience at Endicott College has been quite positive. I am currently a sophomore at the college in the Hospitality program and love my classmates and my professors. My major is relatively small and all of the professors know the hospitality students by their names and are constantly interacting with them. The class sizes in my major tend to be relatively small, my smallest class being 12 students and my largest class having about 25 students. Outside of my major, I took a French class that had 3 people in it, so the classes can vary in size, but don't tend to have more than 30 students in them. Sports are definitely important at Endicott. The college takes pride in our performance and standings in sports. I was on a sports team my freshman year after being a three sport athlete throughout all of High School and found it to be challenging. Personally, I didn't have the best experience on the team. I felt it was a huge time commitment for a D3 sport and it wasn't as fun as I was hoping it was going to be. From practice and games to film and mandatory weekend activities, I didn't have much time for anything other than my sport. Now that I am not on a sports team I have a lot more time to focus on my academics and am able to take part in more clubs and meet more people. I also now have time for an outside job. Endicott's internship program is phenomenal. My internship coordinator in the Hospitality program does all that she can to help her students succeed in finding jobs and internships. At Endicott, every student must complete an internship, either in the winter or the summer, to move onto the next grade as internship is a class we must take. With students being required to find an internship each year, it allows them to gain real world experience and see if the job they are interning at is what they expected it to be like. This also allows time for students to switch majors if they find that after their internship they are no longer interested in the major they thought they wanted a degree in. Endicott is catered by Sodexo. The dinging hall is quite large with a reasonable amount of options. The food could always be better, but it isn't horrible by any means. The athletic center / gym facility for the students is very large. The gym has a large free weights section and has several rows of cardio machines.

Gabrielle

Endicott College is amazing and was easy to adjust to. I was so happy I got accepted here because the atmosphere is very welcoming. My favorite part about Endicott is that there is always things to do. For instance an email called BlueBuzz gets emailed weekly to all of the students to inform everyone of things happening around campus. In addition there are tons of clubs to join who are open to everyone. The professors are awesome when it comes to extra help during office hours or by appointment. They are truly here to see their students do the best they can.

MikaylaL

I can't wait to become a new student at Endicott College this fall! Everyone there is extremely helpful and kind. Everytime I visit campus I feel safe and surrounded by people who care about me. I am going into Nursing as my major. Endicott made the college decision very easy for me. It's located not too far from Boston, where I can get amazing clinical experience. Even more, Endicott consistently encourages internship opportunities. I think it's great that the school is so invested in making sure its students can succeed in the outside world!