Due West, SC
Erskine College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Erskine College

Madison

I am absolutely in love with my college campus. It is so beautiful and everyone is so friendly. and there are so many things to go and do

madison

I really enjoy Erskine College. The facilities and landscape are always kept and are beautiful. The teachers are easily accessible and will work with you on whatever you need. The campus is small but that means you get to know people and have plenty of things to participate and be active in. Sports are big and there is a lot of support, there are a few sororities, and several clubs that put on different events on campus. The academics are tough but good. Housing isn't amazing but its nicely kept. People here are all very friendly, it sort of in its own bubble.

cesar

I love it I think its a great college for me and sport wise as well

I love it I think its a great college for me and sport wise as well

Overall, Erskine College has a very friendly atmosphere. Everyone that I have met here is willing to go out of their way to help other people. The professors are always helpful and are willing to work around their schedule to help their students. They really want to see the students succeed. I truly believe that I will leave Erskine College more than prepared enough to go on to graduate school or to go into the workforce.

Allison

I adore my school. It is a wonderful atmosphere to be in with amazing teachers and welcoming students. We have small classes which works out for the best because the teachers get to work closer with the students and are able to help us really do well in their classes. It really is all around a great but challenging school.

Alexander

Hello self, Spread study out over time by scheduling assigments and study times. Do not volunteer for everything - join, at the most, three campus organizations.

A person with fairly thick skin and a thirst for knowledge.

Sometimes, the administration gives me the run-around. A few times, it took several weeks to reigster for classes. Also, I have reached a point now, where the financial aid office only points to loans when I seek more aid.

Katelin

It's a big change, but you are strong and smart. All the people who say they believe in you aren't saying it to make you feel better or to get you to make a decision. They're saying it because they see what you can do, even if you don't see it yet. You are able. Don't be afraid to jump in with both feet. College is going to be such an adventure! Meeting new people, going new places, learning new things-- all of the new and amazing experiences you'll have will be worth the risk. Don't worry so much and don't spend so much time overthinking everything. Life doesn't always happen the way you want it to, but it all works out in the end. Once you make it, you'll realize that how you got here doesn't matter as much as the fact that you made it. No one can make you believe in yourself but you, and, no matter what anyone says about how hard it will be, you are worth believing in. And mom will always be one phone call away to remind you when you forget.

The high tuition and the money that is obviously wasted on unnecessary things, such as free laundry and free yearbooks. Tuition is nearing $40,000 per year and it is causing many good students to look elsewhere for their education. Many families in South Carolina simply cannot afford to send their child/children to such an expensive school without large financial aid awards. In addition, I feel that much of tuition money is wasted on frivolous items such as free yearbooks, which students should be able to buy at their option.

Any one who cannot tolerate conservatives, extremely religious people, or having rules in place to regulate their personal decisions. For example, Erskine's alcohol policy is extremely restrictive and many people break it or complain about it constantly. Many atheists who have attended this school are irritated by the fact that everyone wants to pray for them. In addition, most people at Erskine espouse a conservative view on one point or another, and, if that would bother a person or that person would be unable to resist starting debates, I would recommend that person not come here.

Abby

Our school is best known for its excellent academics, welcoming atmosphere, small size, and friendly professors.

I have learned through my college experience what it means to be part of a community, to invest in relationships with other people and to be responsible for my words and actions. By taking part in group projects, events, and extracurricular activities, I have found out the value of each individual in a community. If each person does there part, things run smoothly; if someone slacks off, everyone else has to make up for that. Here I have come to value the people I meet, to take the time to really get to know them on more than just the most basic level. Having debates with acquaintainces about topics discussed in class has led to some of my closest friendships. One of the hardest lessons I have had to learn is how to balance my social life with maintaining my grades, (not ot mention getting enough sleep!) but I am slowly making progress. My college experience has been more than gaining knowledge; I am building a network of friends and acquaintances to last a lifetime and learning how to do more than just live in a society by being an active part of it.

A fake person should not attend here. There are not a large number of people here and if they aren't who they claim to be, everyone will know soon enough and it will alienate them. A person who likes constant partying shouldn't attend here either. Parties usually only happen on the weekends because most people study during the week.

Tracy

Erskine is small and has a beautiful campus and shares the gospel freely and enables friendships for life.

Erskine is best known for their highly knowledgeable science department professors and their internships/externships for future career experience and for having a community of friendly students.

College has helped me realize that having friends that are always going to be there for you are priceless. If you don't focus on your schoolwork and study hard, then you will easily fail out of school. I have grown and matured so much while attending college, which has made me realize that certain things in life are just not worth getting stressed out over. I have learned from experience that the kind of people who spend time with in college will shape who are without you even noticing. This can be a good or bad thing. If you hang out with the wrong crowd, then you will be taken away from your beliefs that are most important to you. I learned that if you don't feel comfortable with a situation just leave and don't be afraid to have the unpopular opinion, especially if it means that you are standing your ground. Don't believe everything people say and don't be afraid to double check to see if what you heard is correct.

Erskine College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.