Erskine College Top Questions

Alexander

A person with fairly thick skin and a thirst for knowledge.

Adrianne

smart

Ashlee

A person who is very acadmeically minded and very conservative. You have to be serious about your studies but you can also have fun and find plenty of extracurricular activities to keep you busy. There are liberal people at the college, but the general strain of students at the school are much the same. They are conservative, presbyterian, very Christian, very artsy and outgoing people. There is not a whole lot of racial or ethnic diversity and it is a small school in a rural area so if you are adverse to any of these things I would not go.

Howard

Someone who puts a lot of value in extremely small class sizes, where participation and active discussion is required. If you are of a non protestant faith or extremely liberal, expect to be in the minority on this campus.

Kassandra

A person that likes a small school and wants to be part of a community should attend this school. This school is full of friendly people who just want to have fun but are preparing themselves for the future. A person needs to understand that this college is hard and takes a lot of work. A person needs to be focused and driven to go here.

Timothy

Someone who likes a small school in the middle of no where.