Tampa, FL
Erwin Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Erwin Technical College

Garnella

My school is academically and socially the best school in my opinion.

My school is academically and socially the best school in my opinion.

If I could back in time and talk to myself as a highschool senior knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, the advice I would give is that it is hard at times. College is a big step into the right direction and it can be a fun while learning. The best way to go about making the transition easier is staying focus and keep reminding yourself of your gaols. Simply because you are basically on your own. It can be fun but at the same time keep in mind the main reason you're there for. It's not as scary as some people make it seem.

Well I attend Southwest Florida College, and the best thing I like about my school in the one on one I get from all my teachers. They are very professional, patient, and understanding towards their students.

• $0

Erwin Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.