Essex County College Top Questions

LaRael

i wish i would of known not to take the placement test as a joke.

I wish I knew that it was okay to go to school and not know what I wanted to do. Very often, we get caught up in the pressure from our families that you have to know exactly what you want. However the reality of the matter is that you have to have a desire and or passion for the career path you choose. And there is nothing wrong with attending a community college, you save more money, you get a two year college degree, and their credits are transferable.

tyesha

i wished i know before i came to the school was how helpful some of the proffesors are and that they are to are humans and understand when you are going through something. also i wished i would have known about all the programs there are out there to help us get the education we desire. thats only if you wanted and go looking for it you will find it.

Keisha

I wish that I had known that dropping classes wasn't a get idea to do. I wish I known that I could of been doing work study instead of working so many jobs and becoming so stress. I wish I known that having a great GPA would get me a better chance at the Education job that I want. I wish I known that changing my career and taking breaks would just make me stay in school longer. Also I wish I known that if I would of gave myself more faith I would of been a doing master.