Avondale, AZ
Estrella Mountain Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Estrella Mountain Community College

Tunisia

My school is one large family because everyone is very kind and helpful to eachother. You could go to anyone for help and they are willing to help you to their best ability.

]My current classmates are a variety of young people, fresh out of high school and older people who are going back to school to get s better job.

If I could go back to myself as a high school senior, i would have a lot of advice for myself. First I would tell myself that I was capable of getting into a 4-your university. I did not apply at any universities my senior year because I did not think I would get into to one. Well after one semester at a community college i decided to go ahead and apply at Northern Arizona University and i was accepted. I was proud of myself but I wished that I had applied while I was still in high school. Another thing I would tell myself is to look for scholarships. It is very important to apply for scholarships especially with my family's financial status. Even though I don't think I'll be awarded anything, i am still applying to as many scholarships as I can because like I said before I didn't think I would be accepted to a University and I was so I might have the same luck at recieving a scholarship.

Roberto

What my school is best know for is once again diversity.

What my school is best know for is once again diversity.

Yes, I would tell myself that I wouldnt get anywhere without letting go. As in letting go of every single grudge against every single person that I hate or want them to disapear. Cause in reality keeping a grudge is like nail under your shoe. Cant get nowhere without hurting yourself. So just let go and keep moving forward. Also, dump your soon to be highschool sweetheart.

What I consider to be the best thing about my school would be how every student brings a type of background to each and every classroom. The diversity from this school is unimaginable, everyone like myself has a different story to tell. Eitheir good or bad even romatic and sad, but one main reason would be the advisors. There not just like no other advisors, they actually inspire me.

It is a very open-minded and diverse campus.

It is a very open-minded and diverse campus.

I would tell myself to try my hardest to get into honors classes. I would also tell myself to make sure to study for the SAT's, and APPLY for scholarships. And lastly, make some goals to shoot for, it's a lot more helpful to have goals.

I like the small class sizes, the fact that there is a student-teacher closeness.

Estrella Mountain Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.