Estrella Mountain Community College

« See more reviews of Estrella Mountain Community College

Most of my classmates have been very fun and friendly. Unlike some of the people I knew growing up, they never isolated me even when I was the youngest in the class but genuinely tried to talk to me. Some even came to me for help. I have made a few friends at this school and I'm glad I did.

My classmates always have tons of questions and replies to each subject, at times I feel no one know what's being taught, but then I reflect on each question and thenii realize my classmates are really making an effort in doing homework, and making each class count to their benefit.

My classmates are mostly very different from me. They are very young, former high school seniors. They don't have a lot of life experience so they are fresh and excited.

]My current classmates are a variety of young people, fresh out of high school and older people who are going back to school to get s better job.

My classmates come from a variety of backgrounds , have unique experiences in education and life making each class interesting and rewarding.

My classmates are hardworking students who minds their own business, yet welcomes any other student with their friendly attitude.

I go to school with a wide array of people that are all different shapes, colors, cultures, education levels, and futures.

My classmates were helpful and engaging; always willing to get together for study groups and help each other out.

I'm not sure about my classmates as I have not yet started classes. I will start classes in May 2014.

The only word I can think of to accurately describe the classmates I have had thus far is diverse.