Estrella Mountain Community College Top Questions

Savannah

Most of my classmates have been very fun and friendly. Unlike some of the people I knew growing up, they never isolated me even when I was the youngest in the class but genuinely tried to talk to me. Some even came to me for help. I have made a few friends at this school and I'm glad I did.

My classmates were helpful and engaging; always willing to get together for study groups and help each other out.

Jess

We have all kinds of students here. Nobody will feel out of place here because the college has so many clubs to offer. Most students dress really casual since we do live in the desert. The financial backgrounds are really mixed, and I'm not sure about politics being talked about on campus.

My classmates are hardworking students who minds their own business, yet welcomes any other student with their friendly attitude.

I'm not sure about my classmates as I have not yet started classes. I will start classes in May 2014.

I go to school with a wide array of people that are all different shapes, colors, cultures, education levels, and futures.

Ellen

The only word I can think of to accurately describe the classmates I have had thus far is diverse.

Keenan

Easy to talk to, willing to help each other, and regular people.

Mercedes

My classmates are friendly and willing to help anyone even if they are complete strangers.

My classmates always have tons of questions and replies to each subject, at times I feel no one know what's being taught, but then I reflect on each question and thenii realize my classmates are really making an effort in doing homework, and making each class count to their benefit.

My classmates come from a variety of backgrounds , have unique experiences in education and life making each class interesting and rewarding.

Joy

My classmates are mostly very different from me. They are very young, former high school seniors. They don't have a lot of life experience so they are fresh and excited.

My classmates came in a variety of personalities.

Tunisia

]My current classmates are a variety of young people, fresh out of high school and older people who are going back to school to get s better job.