Estrella Mountain Community College

« See more reviews of Estrella Mountain Community College

Estrella Mountain Community College is best known for the services it provides to the students to get help with classes. Estrella has a writing center that has professionals that can help you turn a paper that would be 2 into a 4 or 5. Another thing significant about Estrella is that they have a great program to start your nursing degree. They have labs that you can take care of fake patients and actually have the patient go into delivery. Estrella has a great amount of resources that can help you further your degree.

I'm not really sure what my school is best known for. It's a community college that's not that old, has no sports teams, and didn't even get a mascot until last year. This school is really not renown anywhere.

My school is currently best known for the smaller class sizes. It is one of the smaller Maricopa Comunity Colleges and the benifits the students attending in getting more person attention from their educators.

Estrella Mountain is best known for their programs in Art and Business Management. It has an open admission which is a plus in every applicants' mind.

What my school is best know for is once again diversity.

Estrella Mountain is known for being very high tech.