Estrella Mountain Community College

« See more reviews of Estrella Mountain Community College

I wish I would have known to take my SATs or ACTs before I started college. That would have made applying for aid and universities much easier! I also wish I would have know that you have only yourself to rely on. One cannot rely on others to help with any aspect of college, at least not in etirety.

The only thing that I wish someone had pressed firmly on was for me to continue my education right after completing high school. I don't suggest taking even a semester off because you will look back later, when life starts to hit you hard and think, "I could have already been done.".

I wish I knew how helpful professors were, and how the staff cares about helping the students. I was not sure what to expect about college , but I am extremely happy about the way I get treated, and knowing I am not just another student number in Estrella Mountain Community College.

I wish I would have known how far away it was from the university I want to transfer to. I thought the community college was much closer, but it much farther than anticipated.

I would have wished to know more about the clubs offered in the school, but other than that I was well informed of everything else.

I probably would have wanted to know the best classes to take in order to earn my degree.

I really do not know. I love it. I guess I wish I would have known my way around more.