Estrella Mountain Community College Top Questions

Josue

I wish I knew how helpful professors were, and how the staff cares about helping the students. I was not sure what to expect about college , but I am extremely happy about the way I get treated, and knowing I am not just another student number in Estrella Mountain Community College.

I wish I would have known how far away it was from the university I want to transfer to. I thought the community college was much closer, but it much farther than anticipated.

Laurel

The only thing that I wish someone had pressed firmly on was for me to continue my education right after completing high school. I don't suggest taking even a semester off because you will look back later, when life starts to hit you hard and think, "I could have already been done.".

Brenna

I wish I would have known to take my SATs or ACTs before I started college. That would have made applying for aid and universities much easier! I also wish I would have know that you have only yourself to rely on. One cannot rely on others to help with any aspect of college, at least not in etirety.

Roxana

I would have wished to know more about the clubs offered in the school, but other than that I was well informed of everything else.

William

I probably would have wanted to know the best classes to take in order to earn my degree.

Kristin

I really do not know. I love it. I guess I wish I would have known my way around more.