Estrella Mountain Community College

« See more reviews of Estrella Mountain Community College

Its a very diverse school where one can go for a few years to get some prerequisites out of the way before transfering out into a bigger school. I personally took all of my english and history prerequisites at this school. I belive that Estrella Mountan Community college is best at providing a better transition from Highschool to college then a university would. There are not as many distractions and one could get the work that he or she needs without all the drama that occurs at say Arizona State University.

The best thing about Estrella Mountain Community College are all the programs in place to help students to the maximum. Programs such as tutoring, online library, writing center, veteran center, mentor program, and small classes make a tremendous difference in the quality of education that we receive throughout the school year. I truly believe that all the programs create a better education system, and therefore a better future.

What I consider to be the best thing about my school would be how every student brings a type of background to each and every classroom. The diversity from this school is unimaginable, everyone like myself has a different story to tell. Eitheir good or bad even romatic and sad, but one main reason would be the advisors. There not just like no other advisors, they actually inspire me.

I feel the best thing about my school is low class sizes . This is an important issue everywhere. The less students there are in the class the more you can get out of a class.

The best things about my school are the small class sizes and personal interactions between the teachers and students that most large class sizes fail to achieve.

The best thing at my school is my professors. They truly care, and you can feel the possitive energy as soon as you walk through the classroom door.

I like the small class sizes, the fact that there is a student-teacher closeness.

The location is very conveniant for my busy life.