Eureka, IL
Eureka College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eureka College

Katarina

Eureka college is overall a very interactive school, Being a liberal arts college it offers a lot of oppurtunities to get you the best oppurtunities. The professors are almost always available for our convience if you cannot meet during the office hours they provide. The college provides a variety of majors, each providing many oppurtunities to get involved. I love the college.

Brandy

Eureka is an overall great school! I would suggest all my friends, peers, and family to take a look at Eureka College. Eureka might be a tiny school, but the environment is totally welcoming. From going on campus visits, joining clubs, asking for help from someone, or in the classroom. Overall an amazing school.

Fernando

The college is very isolated but is the perfect place to build your walls of relaxation. Its close enough to major cities to leave your comfort zone and pull off shenanigans. The faculty is very concerned for your success and the facilities are new.

Erika

This school gives a Uniquely Eureka experience, but it also has some hits and misses. Student life and faculty involvement is great, and the small community has its charm. But there is little transportation for students who live further than an hour away and the closest Walmart is 30 mins away - but that's obviously not the school's fault, that's just the life you have to live when living in a rural community.

Deann

I really love it here. Being in such a small town makes everyone so friendly. Also, due to the small class sizes teachers are readily available in persona and by email to help with any concerns. The campus is gorgeous and well kept. It is the most beautiful in spring.

Lanie

I would tell myself that college is a whole new experience. The people there are not judging as the people are in high school. There is going to be a lot of opportunity to become involved, but you can get yourself in too deep and be involved too much. You need to be able to know how much you can handle and still do well in school. You are going to be exposed to many new things that you need to learn to adjust to. You have to work hard and stay focused so that you can keep yourself proud and on the right path .

The thing that I would have to brag about this most about Eureka is the fact that you know almost everyone here. The campus is small and it is easy to navigate. The classes are small which makes for a better learning enviroment. The techers can be very helpful when they are needed.

The most frustrating thing about this school is how expensive it is to go here. Eureka is a private school so the tuition is higher and they raise it every year. When you are working two jobs just to pay to go to college yourself it makes it quite stressful to be going to school as all.

Rebecca

Eureka College is a very small school, in most classes I have less than twenty classmates. It really becomes a tight-knit community. I know that I don't have to worry about being in a class where I don't know anyone. My classmates can be driven and helpful.

I have been given all the tools to help me succeed at Eureka College. I have only been at the college for one year and I know I made the right decision. I have amazing friends and I know are going to be with me in hard times and easy times. I know Eureka has helped me grow in many different ways this year. One of the greatest things I love about Eureka, is that is a home. When I go home on break, it's great to see my family but I miss being at Eureka.

This school is a place where you can accomplish anything, however, if you want to succeed it depends on your own persistence.

Mary

I would tell myself to relax and have more fun my freshmen year. I was very nervous about moving to a new state that I feel I missed out a little in my first semester here. I would also tell myself to make time to pick up that theater minor and to study abroad. These were two things that I wish I could have made time for, but it just didn't work out.

The lab equipment here is very old and outdated

The small class size is great because you can get personal help and attention. The professors here are very helpful and amazing teachers

Greg

The most important thing I would say is to take things a little more serious. College isn't cheap and you don't want to spend the rest of your life paying off loans because you couldn't complete the required classes on time. I would also tell myself to have more fun. It's college. Go out and have a good time. Let loose every once in a while. No one knows you so this is the BEST time to make the impression that you want to make.

That they were changing the requirements for my major.

The party atmosphere. It seems like the only parties are at fraternities or sororities.

Nadya

The main thing I would stress to myself about college is to do what you really want. It is a new place, you are going there to further your education, but also to grow as a person in society. I truly believe that by choosing Eureka College my life has changed for the better. Coming to college is a huge transition for all students, I had to remind myself that even though it can be stressful and I may become doubtful at times, the outcome is what I really want. Do not change your goals or aspirations to make it easier on yourself. If you come in with the mindset that college is going to be a great time and you are going to work your hardest to learn as much as you can, you will. A positive mindset is the best medicine for the transition from high school to college.

Sometimes, because it is in such a small town, there are less things to do than if you were in a bigger city.

A person that enjoys discussion and has an open mind to learning should attend this school. You have to be willing to accept a challenge. It is a great time both socially and academically!

Eureka College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.