Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

I plan to transfer to Evangel University this fall. With what I have heard and seen students here seem to be very focused on their studies. It seems like they recieve much help from the school in every aspect. students seem very nice and kind. I look foward to making new friends at Evangel. It makes me very excited to know that they have the same believes as I do. Students seem to get out of Evangel excatly what they wanted.

Evangel is an atmosphere for different walks of life to come together and learn all they can in the hopes of achieving a degree worthy of job. It is a place to learn about what you believe about yourself and your world, then question your former beliefs and see if they withstand critism. You will challenge yourself and push through many obstacles before you finish and will be a better person because of it.

It is small in size yet large academically. The teachers are friendly and helpful and the students are welcoming. All of the buildings on campus are in short walking distance of eachother and all are up to date. Academics covers everything from science to art to athletics. Every one can find a home at Evangel. The dorms are spatious and relatively quiet.

Achieving greatness in academics to those who may think it’s impossible. College can be a difficult time for some and trying to maintain a good grade point average can be even harder. This university is one that will show you that working hard will pay off and that the teachers are there to listen and help you pull through.

Evangel University, exposed of its joy and spiritual resonance, flourishes friendships at one meeting because unity surrounds the campus, and huge smiles grace every students young face; therefore, this university brings peace among the students and comfort has no bounds.

My school is a place where you will be pushed to your absolute best, exceed all expectations and limitations you've previoused held, and you'll grow in the ways of God, molding you into the person you're created to be.

Evangel University is a faith based school that teachess students to pursue education and truth in all areas of study while also learning to be contributing members of the communities in which they are involved.

Evangel University is unquestionably academic. They strive to make students work hard and stay focused on their careers. This University has such a grace and intellectual growth upon it.

Evangel Univeristy is a diverse school where people go to get a good enduaction and further their walk with God, making life-long friends and memories that last forever in the process.

Evangel University is a liberal arts school that provides multiple oppurtunities for its students to pursue careers in various majors and vocations with a Bible based education.