Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

My classmates at Evangel University, and myself, are simply children of God seeking to fulfill the calling God He has on each of our lives and are aspiring to be the servants of God we have been called to be in our area of study; Evangel University students are preparing to change the world and let Christ's light shine.

My classmates, while varying in interests, are for the most part easy to connect with and pretty fun to work with - although you will always have your snobby and/or just plain weird exceptions, which can be expected at any school.

They were smart, friendly, compassionate people who desired to see those around them succeed and were willing to step outside of their own needs and concerns to help those around them, both personally and scholastically.

My classmates are goal-oriented--focused on the fact that one day they will be able to make an impact in the lives of others--and are people oriented, focused on making strong relationships that may last a lifetime.

My classmates are for the most part, ready to learn and wanting to improve their own walk with the Lord and their goals, and academic acheivement. They are funny, smart, creative, teachable, and respectful.

The students are eager to learn, participate, ask questions, create discussions, and work hard in order to gain an education that is going to last them a lifetime.

Students at Evangel University are not your typical self-absorbed American, but rather people willing to put aside their agenda to help a fellow classmate in need.

The classmates at Evangel University are caring, loving, studious, discplined christians, eager to learn about there career and the plan that God has for them.

My classmates are goal-oriented people who want to succeed. They like to have fun, but know there boundries between social life and educational life.

Students that are passionate about what career they want to pursue and compassionate towards others while working to better society.