Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

A person who is more interested in partying or just fooling around should not attend this school. Evangel University is for students who are interested in pursuing their career goals and dreams and strengthening their spirtiual walk as well.

If you are not interested in a spirit filled life, then you shouldn't attend. Evangel emphasizes the spirit and is wonderful with their academic growth. You shoul not attend if you are not super serious about your education either.

Evangel University is a school with core christian beliefs and values. This is far from a party school; there is no drinking or drug use. Therefore, partiers or slackers will not fit well.

A person who lacks motivation in general. Students here are full of life, love God and go to class. Everyone graduates with the best grades possible and they go out and change the world.

If your not a christian i would not adivse going here and if you like to party and drink and all that this is not the place for you either !!

People who have no interest in their spirituality or who have a disbelief in God would not enjoy this school

Someone who does not believe in God. I think it would be an uncomfortable enviroment for that person.

A very liberal, non-Christian student who likes to party should not come to Evangel.

Someone who doesn't value a Christian worldview.