Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

I made long lasting relationships with amazing people. My life has completely changed for the better. Thanks to Evangel my faith is stronger and my career goals are abtainable. I couldn't have gotten to where I am today with out the help and guidance from Evangel friends and faculty.

I would go back and tell myself that high school is not as bad as it seemed to be. Your senior year goes by fast, so make the most out of it. Build lasting friendships with the time you have left in high school. Take one obstacle at a time, otherwise you'll get stressed out.

Pray! Don't rely on yourself to make this huge decision. God has an incredible plan for your life and has an amazing college in mind for you. You wouldn't want to miss out on an amazing thing God has planned for you just because you made this huge decision on your own.

If I could go back I would tell myself to be prepared for the amount of work in college. To start saving money and that its going to be easy. I would tell myself to be willing to go out of their comfort zone and make new friends and explore different oppertunities

No one can change the past, but what you do will affect your future, and the future of those around you as well. Trust your gut and the guidance of those around you. Don't be afraid. Meet people and you will make friends. Stop knowing and not doing. DO!

If I could go back into time I would definately change my commitment to my scholl work. Now I realize how important it is to have good grades to get into good programs. And everything you do in college goes towards the long-term.

To concentrate more on the studying and work aspect of my schooling and less on the extracurricular activities. Mant of them can be helpful but they can distract from the true goal and prize to be found in the ability to study.

Have an open mind about college. Look for activites that you enjoy. Ask professors questions and see if they respect their students and also if the students respect their professors. Make friends, don't keep yourself alone.

I will work on my study skills and seek help more. i will also take placement tests ahead of time. i will plan my classes better and try to get advice from people who currently attend the school.

I would tell myself to focus on my school work and soak in everything I possibility can. I would remind myself that I am fortunate to have free education and to take advantage of this privilege.