Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

I would tell myself work a little harder and get your GPA better than what it is, apply for as many scholarships as you can because you'll definitely need them and don't slack off.

I would say go into this with your whole heart and be willing to put your best efforts forward and word as hard as you can and it wont be hard for you to do well here at all !

Do not do homeschooling! You can make it through the trials. Homeschooling will not give you the education or opportunities you need to prepare for college.

Keep in mind the cost. Sometimes its best to got to a community college for a couple years before heading to a private college you really want to go to.

I would have told myself to work harder in the class room in my AP classes. I also would have told myself to start saving for college while in school.

I would advise myself to go to Colorado State University instead. Evangel is not what I thought it would be and I wish I had known that earlier.

Do not decide on a college that your friends want to go to. Decide on your own because there is the right college out there for everyone

I would advise myself to stay in my studies more. A social life is much needed but only okay as long as its not interrupting my studies.

When you visit the campus for the first time, I believe that you will know if it's a right fit for you.

Pick one or two main things to invest your time in outside of class and invest greatly into those