Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

I wish I would have known about the types of people whom attend the school. Everybody is friendly but likes to keep to their own focuses and daily plans. People will stop and say "Hello!", but its usually when they live on your dorm room floor or if you have met them before.

The one thing I wish I had known before coming to Evangel would be knowing how much the course load is. I was prepared for it, however I wish I had developed some study habits througout highschool so that I could have completely hit the ground running.

I wish I had know that there would be so many opportunites to get involved. I would have liked to have known the best area for me to get involved in before coming and trying to figure it out once I got here.

I really can't tell you much because I haven't been to the school yet. So I wouldn't be the best to help to others, but I would say knowing about the ordaintion and what its about.

I wish I had known what I wanted to do. I got their and the professors really helped shape who I am today. I have a degree thanks to them and I am not enrolling in grad school.

i wish i would have know the type of activities that i would be doing here in college. i did not anticipate the conservatist environment that this university fosters.

I wish the financial registration would have been clearer. I also would have liked there to be more oppurtunities to get to know the other freshman.

I had wise to have know more about the method of teaching in the school and the rules abiding everyone.

I was able to find out almost everything i wanted to know before even stepping foot on campus !

I wish I had known how accepting people were and how I could trust them.