Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

The best thing about Evangel is that your are able to build lasting relationships and network with individuals who share the same faith. The classes are smaller, therefore, its very easy to get questions answered. Professors are willing to offer best practices to ensure student succeed. The best thing I appreciated about Evangel University is in the way the campus gives back to the community. They also offer a wonderful missions experiences for interested students.

The best thing about my school is the environment. Evangel University is a Christian school, and some may think this means that there are a lot of rules. While there are rules for good measure, it is wonderful to be surrounded by professors and staff member who genuinly care about the student; also, the peers are friendly and supportive. I know if I have a problem there are many people I can take it to who will help to point me in the direction of my best interest.

I believe that the best thing about Evangel Unversity is the campus community. Each floor of the dorms is very close. I also love the professors and how they desire to know every student. I think that Evangel is like a big family. The professors have us over to their homes for dinner and study groups and always provide their homes for people to stay if they can't make it home for a special holiday break.

The Best think about my school is the small classes. I have a hard time paying attention, and with small classes, I get more one-on-one time with the professors and there is less to distract me. I also love the Christian atomsphere and how that is woven into all of the classes. Every professor teaches us not only the required information, but how we can show Christ in that area of study.

I would say that the best thing about my school is the atsmoshpere. I say that because you can always feel the God's presence around you. If you are hundreds of miles away from home, like I am, you really need that feeling around you, saying that you are ok and also you need friends around you to support you and comfort you with what your doing and the choices that you make.

The best thing about my school is the community of students. There is a lot of closeness and everyone genuinely cares about everyone else. We are always helping each other out, whether its a car ride to the bank or if someone was sick and missed class and needed the notes. The student number is small enough that we all know each other. The wide majority of us are friends.

The atomsphere of Evangel is the best thing. I say this because everyone at this school wants you to feel welcomed and at home. Professors and other staff member are there to help the students in any way that they can. The atmosphere of this school really does make students feel like they belong here and that this school is a home away from home.

The best thing about Evangel University is the fact that they care so much about students doing well in everything and creating a great environment for growing intellectually as well as spiritually. Evangel helps any student who asks, whether financially, academically, when they are ready to start looking for after graduation places to apply.

My school not only provides quality education, but encourages and uplifts its students. It also provides services that help students find jobs both during and after college. The teachers and staff actually care about their students' lives and try to get involved as much as they can. We all act more like a family than college students.

I love the professors; they want students to learn and pass their class. There are many oppurtunities to get acedemic help and tutoring. I also love the community. I feel so safe all the time. Everyone is so friendly and focused on becoming better people and growing within themselves.