Springfield, MO

Evangel University

« See more reviews of Evangel University

The best thing about my school would have to be the atmasphere. People are very friendly, professors are willing to help you understand what you are having trouble with. It is a very academic school and you will get an excellent education, which is the most important.

The best thing about my school are the teachers-they are amazing. They really care, they are easily accessible, and they are just plain fun. I am going into my second year at Evangel, and I do not have one complaint about any of the teachers.

The best thing about Evangel is that is a Christian school with high moral standards and so much of what goes on at secular universities is not present at Evangel's campus. Although it is there, it is not tolorated when found out.

The atmosphere permits self discovery, close-knit relationships with faculty and friends, and most importantly, a chance to mature in your relationship with Jesus Christ.

I like the small setting, and the christian aspect. For me I learn by listening and interacting and I think this campus is a good fit for me.

The thing I like best about Evangel University is that the professors and fellow students invest in the lives of students immensely.

It has a spiritual emphasis, but also offers far more academic and career options than an ordinary Bible college.

A small university where professors can know you and challenge you to grow both academically and spiritually.

Evangel's students have a strong relationship with other students and professors.

I like the fact that it gives a religious perspective on different subjects.