Cedar City, UT
Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City

Hailey

Evans offers the highest level of education and experience in the cosmetology field, with a focus on helping their students succeed in the real world.

If I could go back to high school, I would tell my self to learn better study habits, not to procrastinate, and to be more dedicated to my work. In high school I didn't study, I was a big time procrastinator, and I didn't immerse myself into my work. Now that I am in college these habits have come back to haunt me. Test are a lot more challenging. Projects are more in depth and take longer to put together, and there is no time to procrastinate. Days are longer and require enthusiasm. I find it hard to push myself to study for test. If I would have gained that habit in high school I would be less stressed. When working towards a career dedication kicks in. Often times I find myself tired and I have to force myself to do my work. Learning dedication in high school would've helped me be more enthusiastic about school work. When studying about your passion, one finds herself wanting to do the very best and getting the best education possible. If I would have learned these skills in high school, then life would be easier now in college.

Someone who doesn't enjoy working with a ton of people and having hands on experience. This school is all about getting the most training in the cosmetology field as possible. In one year one gains two years worth of salon experience. The educators focus on helping students succeed in all aspects of the field. You learn about management, basic cosmotology, retail, and customer service. If a person doesn't have an interest in all aspects of cosmotology they wouldn't enjoy attending this school. Evans takes hard work and diligence!

• $0

Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.