Everett, WA
Everest College-Everett

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Everett

Corey

I did considerable research before I enrolled at the Everest College in Everett, Washington. They have an excellent rating with the better business burea. They have a documented record for placing graduates in the career they seek. It is 84% for the Pharmacy Technician field.

Everest College offers training programs in demand fields such as Pharmacy Technician. You are not constricted to once a year program starts as is the case with most community colleges. I would have to wait till next Fall to start if it were not for Everest. I am a displaced worker and my family could not afford funding schooling at that point not to mention basic needs.

Take it seriously. The learning skills you gain now will carry you that much further down the road latter. College is a privledge that not everyone can afford or participate in. If you wait till your Freshman year to take it to heart this whole learning thing you will be squandering time and money in your college endeavors. One of the biggest motivations for learning and succeding in College is to be pursuing what fits your motivated skills and abilities. I would recommend sending considerable time figuring out what you want to do with your life by consulting with counselors and taking assesment tests. You can hit the ground running and will be intent on learning knowing that it leads to success in the field of your choice. You may vary your course down the road but at every step get your bearings. Do not just take classes for the sake of credits. I recommend you spend a good amount of time learning how to learn and this will help you tremendously in your studies and in life as you will never stop learning and in your career you will need to be skilled at continuing education in your field.

My classmates are mostly women, some of them are mothers, daughters, some are older woman, some are younger but they all have a single purpose, to make themselves better and provide for themselves and their family.

I think that my school is best known for several different things. My school has several different programs dealing with the medical feild. There is medical assisting, dental assisting, medical billing, business management, and so on. Many of their programs can be completed in less than a year. They are known for small class room sizes, a high employement rate after graduation, they do a lot of hands on training, and have flexable schedules so you can choose which time works best for your situation. The staff and attendants are very nice and helpful with all aspects of the process!!!!

If I could back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself not to wait to go to school. I would tell myself that I could do it and that taking out loans to pay for my education is worth it. I would tell myself that it is a lot easier to go to school when you are young and don't have the responsibilites of taking care of a famiily or paying for bills. I would tell myself that there is no need to feel insecure and that everyone that is attending school is there for the same reason I am. To learn and create a better life for themselves. I would tell myself that the transition is easier then I thought it would be and that all the hard work and long hours of going to class, studying, and working full time pay off in the end! I would tell myself not to be afraid to take classes I was interested in because you never know what your going to be good at. That not knowing what you want to be is okay because you'll find out along the way!!!

Everest College-Everett administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.