Fort Worth, TX
Everest College-Fort Worth

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Fort Worth

Cesaria

I think the fact that the classes are smaller and there is more room for one on one time from my instructors. The instructors they have come with years of experience and are owners of their own bussinesses. They also have tutors to help if you need them. I think that sets them apart from some other schools I have seen.

I would tell myself to study harder and not let minor things get in the way of my education. I'd also tell myself the value of having an education, cause you can't get anywhere without it. I would have stayed in school and got my degree and would be living a good life by now instead of struggling and living paycheck to paycheck. I was not prepared for college life when I got there. I was young. Now I am older and better prepared for the attention I'll have to give and the time I have to study.

The best thing about the school I have chosen is the program I am going into. I chose Medical billing and coding. This career is so versitile in where I want to take it. I can work for a hospital, private clinic, government, a law office, or I can contract myself out. There are so many different roads I can take with this career that I felt this was the best choice for me.

A very intertesting, more one on one education, and very knowledgable facility.

A very intertesting, more one on one education, and very knowledgable facility.

The one on one training and the willingness to teach real world situations.

I would focus more on getting until college instead of getting married so young.

Rose

It's best known for Hands on training with skilled instructors, and they help you look for a job.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to actually put effort in my school work don't just slack off because it's senior year. Finish with a big bang because college's don't want a lazy, non-attended student. They want people who actually put effort and wanna succeed in life.

That's the thing anyone can attend this school, and make it they want to see you succeed an do well in live not just sit your life away.

Christina

If I had the power to give myself advise as a now college student speaking to my high school half one of the first things I would advise myself on is to let the small stuff go. Never let it hold you back from bigger and better things you wish to achieve. I would also recomend that I should have studied harded to make the grades that could have brought myself to recognition later in life. Also, the harder you work in school that same work ethic will follow you where ever you go in life, whether it be in college, in a career, or in anything else you should put your mind to. I would lastly advise myself to break out of your shell and dont be afraid to try new things, make new friends, or join new clubs. Not only will it be fun for the time your in the club but, your could also make great friends as well as a great achievment to look back on with good thoughts and memories. These are just a few things i would advise myself on if I were to talk to the me from high school.

I consider the best things about my school is the thorough training that is recieved. Everything we students need to know before heading out on our own careers is taught to use in a useful, knowledgble, and understandable way. I enjoy this aspect of my school because it makes the students bacome more confident in our ability to take care of the patient accuratly and with poise.

When I talk about my school I usually reffer to the hands on experiance Everest Collage provides to its students. I also like to inform the students of how knowledgable the instructors are, because many of them are doctors themselves teaching what they have learned in the field.

Everest College-Fort Worth administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.