Ontario, CA
Everest College-Ontario Metro

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Ontario Metro

Patricia

It I was a senior againg I would had been more responsible. Is to start school as soon as possible. Not, getting in debt with thing that are not necessary. Save money!

That worth thing about my school is that is too expensive.

Anyone that is not prepared finacially or have too much debt.

Britney

My classmates are all different. The ones I started with are very nice and helpful. But the ones that have been in class for such modules are not helpful, very rude and disrespectful.

I would definetely tell myself or other to study more to achieve that 3.8-4.0 GPA because most schools look at your GPA when it comes time to enrollment. I also would encourage myself to take any tests suchs as the SAT or the ACT because I never did and it would really help if I was to complete that. To any and all high school students, I also like to encourage people to complete all homework and assignments so that you can prepare yourself for future outcomes. The college life is much harder than the high school life. It's definetely life changing.

The most frustrating thing is all the homework and all of the testing. There are tests given every four days. And at least 40 pages of questions for homework to answer, in four days that is.

Duvan

They have a fast paced program. Which shortens the time it takes to work in your desired field.

If i could go back to High School, I would do better in all my classes. I never really put alot of effort for the grade, and I wish I would have. It would of made college alot easier. I also would of gain more knowledge in the different subjects. As they say you live and learn, but now I am the one that tells High School students to get good grades because those bad graddes follow you in the future.

The worst part i would say is the cost to attend.

Jonay

The best advice I could give myself would be to start soon as possible and don't take it lightly. College is a different environment that makes a huge impact on your life. Success is determined by the effort you put into it the outcome is what you make it. There really is a difference between those with a degree than those without.

Chanique

It has a family type environment. The class sizes are small so you get to know your professors well and they get to know you. The campus is small so it is easy to get around and you see familiar faces all of the time.

Going to college is a big step in life. You must not only be prepared academically but also emotionally. You are leaving behind everything that has been a comfort to you to start a new life. It may be scary at first but once you find your way the sky is the limit. Do not let fear hold you back. Use fear as the fuel to drive you foward. Open yourself up to the new people and situations that are going to come your way. Do not be afraid to be yourself and strive for the best. Yes things will be hard but you must never give up or beat yourself up over it. Every mistake you make does not mean it's the end of the world. Every mistake is a lesson to be learned from so you do not repeat the same mistakes. Always remember your college years are the best days of your life. Enjoy your youth and have the best time ever. Good Luck !

A person should not attend this school if they are not serious about their education. If the person has attendance problems they should not attend.

Everest College-Ontario Metro administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.