Everest College-Ontario Metro Top Questions

Patricia

It I was a senior againg I would had been more responsible. Is to start school as soon as possible. Not, getting in debt with thing that are not necessary. Save money!

Britney

I would definetely tell myself or other to study more to achieve that 3.8-4.0 GPA because most schools look at your GPA when it comes time to enrollment. I also would encourage myself to take any tests suchs as the SAT or the ACT because I never did and it would really help if I was to complete that. To any and all high school students, I also like to encourage people to complete all homework and assignments so that you can prepare yourself for future outcomes. The college life is much harder than the high school life. It's definetely life changing.

Duvan

If i could go back to High School, I would do better in all my classes. I never really put alot of effort for the grade, and I wish I would have. It would of made college alot easier. I also would of gain more knowledge in the different subjects. As they say you live and learn, but now I am the one that tells High School students to get good grades because those bad graddes follow you in the future.

Jonay

The best advice I could give myself would be to start soon as possible and don't take it lightly. College is a different environment that makes a huge impact on your life. Success is determined by the effort you put into it the outcome is what you make it. There really is a difference between those with a degree than those without.

Chanique

Going to college is a big step in life. You must not only be prepared academically but also emotionally. You are leaving behind everything that has been a comfort to you to start a new life. It may be scary at first but once you find your way the sky is the limit. Do not let fear hold you back. Use fear as the fuel to drive you foward. Open yourself up to the new people and situations that are going to come your way. Do not be afraid to be yourself and strive for the best. Yes things will be hard but you must never give up or beat yourself up over it. Every mistake you make does not mean it's the end of the world. Every mistake is a lesson to be learned from so you do not repeat the same mistakes. Always remember your college years are the best days of your life. Enjoy your youth and have the best time ever. Good Luck !