Tacoma, WA
Everest College-Tacoma

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Tacoma

I really like what they have to offer and In so excited for the future there. Everyone there is very nice and knowledgeable. They are more the willing to help you succeed and they make it more of a family. They put their students first. They are a very welcoming college.

Khadinah

It's a very welcoming college. I love the hands on work , all of the staff are there to help you with any problems or questions you have.

Monica

There is many unique things about my school. My school is very hands on and fun. In class they teach us how to take blood and do injections. Other schools will just make you read the book and usually you wont know how to do procedures. My school also has a board with all the students who got jobs in the medical field after graduating. Bryman College also helps students find jobs when they are completing the program. I love my school.

I've been out of high school for three years now, but I've learned and experienced so much in such little time. I dont regret anything in my life and I never will. I do wish that I could of gone back in time when I was a high school senior and told myself how hard life really is. If I really did go back in time I would give myself a lot of advice on how to survive and get thru college. Some advice I would give myself would be to save a lot of money and apply for as many scholarships as I can to pay for college. College isn't cheap and its hard to pay for by yourself. I would also tell myself to do more college activities rather than work two jobs. Finally, I would tell myself to not stress out so much over life, school and work. In conclusion, if I went back in time to when I was a high school senior I would tell myself to be more prepared.

I tend to not be the bragging type but when it comes to my school I love to brag. I usally tell people how fun and hands on it is. I'm always saying how the teachers are so helpful and are always willing to work with you rather than ignore you. Once when I was talking to one of my friends about school and she went and signed up for the medical assistant program the next day. I love bragging about my fun and exciting school.

Everest College-Tacoma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.