Thornton, CO
Everest College-Thornton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Thornton

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school freshman I would tell myself to do better in school the first year so that I could get scholarships. I was a repeating freshman and had to work very very hard to graduate on time. I ended up graduating three months early but never got money to help with school because of how I did my first year. As a senior I would go back and tell myself to start college right away and not wait years like I did. Granted because I didn’t have any help I couldn’t afford to go to college right out of high school. I wish I could have though because I think it is a lot harder if you wait. So that’s the main advice I would give myself is save up and start college right away.

College life is not easy, especially at the beginning, if you are serious about it. Expect the hardship of adjusting, and know that the load of school (which will come to anybody who wants to be serious about their study) and the challenges of relationships and change of atmosphere will improve. Pursue what you enjoy, but at the same time, be prepared for horribly difficult times within your pursuit. Even what you enjoy will become burdensome and stressful and discouraging at times--but push through and don't question yourself or what you are studying. And if you are drawn to another area of study, if you really feel you must change majors--do so, and don't think you wasted time. All your time spent learning anything in college leaves you with more knowledge, and even if you doubt that, with the added assurance that what you are studying now is right for you.

There is privacy and good connection with professors

I wish there were more fields of study and opportunities

Olivia

I really can't compare my school to other because this is the first college I attended but what makes it unique to me is that the instructors are actual professionals in the certain fields of study

If I could go back and give myself advice about attending this school would be start immediatly because it is a wonderful opportunity. The staff is awsome and really does care whether or not you succed and will do anything to help you succeed. The way the instructors teach is amazing they are so accurate about everything and there is a lot of hand on which is great. I have really learned a lot since i started in 2008 and cannot wait to complete the program so I can work the field and share not only with my doctor but my patients what I have learned. I would never trade this institute for the world. Anyone who has the opportunity to attend this school as I did do take it you will have absolutely no regrets.

People who are not serious about better their life with college should not attend this school becaue the instructors and staff are very supportive and take our education very serious. This school is a very good one and I really enjoy this learning opportunity and only people that are serious should attend because if your not serious it will effect the learning opportunity for everyone else that is because wasting our instructors time can effect everyone else that is serious

Melanie

Don't run off to college just to get away from your parents. If there is any doubt in your mind that you are not ready, then wait. Take classes at the local community college to see what the college life is all about. Leaving home is harder then what you think and being devoted and committed to going to your classes and getting the work done takes a lot of energy. College is not intended to be 4 years of partying. If the first time doesn't work out, there will be another opportunity down the road. Good luck!

The school offers the training that is required for us to start working right away in the field that we have chosen. The instructors are knowledgeable about their area of expertise and are passing that information onto us so that we can do the very best when it comes time for our externship.

The cost of the program and the increase in tuition and not being able to choose our classes. It doesn't seem like the financial aid department has helped me find any scholarships, they are just worried about getting my money.

Everest College-Thornton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.