West Valley City, UT
Everest College-Salt Lake City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest College-Salt Lake City

Sunnie

Do what YOU want with your education and not what others want you to do. Make it count the first time so you don't have to go back and do it over again later. It is so much harder to go back. Make sure you are putting in plenty of study time, but don't forget to take some "down" time to unwind too.

A person without self discipline and determination. To put that much time and money into your education you need to have the self discipline to stay in there and see it to the end.

Miranda

The staff at the college are all super nice, and they sort of seem to take care of you when it comes to doing things like financial planning and course schedules. I haven't attended classes yet so can't comment on that.

They are telling me that I may not to be able to transfer credits from previous classes/collages. I don't want to retake classes... have already had that experience with another school... was dumb and a waste of money.

Larry

My classmates are very determinded individuals with drive and a willingness to learn. They all seem helpful and willing to work with others as well as our instructor in achieving our goals.

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself about college as a high school senior, I would have told myself to be prepared for a dramatic change. I, at that time did not have any idea how stressful college was going to be. I would have told myself that, the experience of college life is very rewarding. It will cause you to make lifestyle changes, mature and increase the effort you put forth. Your study time will increase and testing will become more challenging. Along with stress of testing, you have type papers that are to be done in different types of formats which you have to learn due to the fact that back in 1996, this technology was non-extisting. I would further tell myself, I know you love challenges Larry, but this experience is unlike anything you have ever encountred! It is going to take determination and drive to come out with a High Grade Point Average. I would have concluded, by telling myself, you are going to learn so many new things that will cause your thought pattern to change along with your mind becoming opened to new ideas, questions and thoughts.

I wish I knew that this school was so close to where I live and that the professors were so eagar for the success of there students.

Trinnettta

The small class sizes and the personal interest taken by each and every staff memeber for each and every student. The fact that the schedules for classes are set up so they aren't overwhelming. They take you through the process stepo by step there is no guess work and frustration for you. Your success is their number one concern.

I am actually just beginning my college expereince. I hope to gain a greater love for the health car industry and to be abel to use my skills to help others live a loong healthy happy life

the kind that enjoys small class sizes and friedships not only with other students but with the staff. Someone who likes to interact with others and can work well with others. This school both students and staff are literally like gamily. they take you by the hand the first day you walk through the doors and it doesn't stop even after graduation. YOur success is their success your failure is... well... not allowed. They will do everything they can to see you suceed and reach your goals.

Everest College-Salt Lake City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.