Detroit, MI
Everest Institute-Detroit

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest Institute-Detroit

Thomas

Any one and everyone. This school is based on much diversity and allows you to experience a little bit of everything. The University of Minnesota is a big place! Great athletics, academics, and student base here.

I grew up on a small farm near a small town in central Iowa, and in coming to the U, I have been able to branch out and find new friends, interests, and talents. This place, in the short time I have been here, has helped me find a new me, and also helped me realize that the sky truly is the limit. College is expensive, and if it weren't for the money, I feel everyone out there should be here getting the experience. However, in many cases aid is needed, as is with me. I cannot put a value on what this college has meant to me so far. Somehow, some way, I will need to find the appropriate finances to attend here, because it is here that I feel I will find my future, and hopefully my future is able to impact the world we live in today in a positive way.

A big time school with a small school's personality and relationships.

Amber

I have got a alot out of my first year in college. Making amazing friends has been one of my favorite things. The classes were not to big and it was easy to learn. I liked my campus, it was not to big. The classes were not to hard but they did challenge me. I valued they experience of being on my own. This is what i will take back with me. I look forward to living on my own and being responsible for myself. Being away at college has made me grown up and manage my money a lot better. My whole first year of college will never be forgotten.

What is unique about my school is that everything we do is hands on and you get great experience.

My classmates are very nice and i enjoy being in class with them.

• $0

Everest Institute-Detroit administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.