Houston, TX
Everest Institute-Greenspoint

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest Institute-Greenspoint

Raven

To be honest I only considered three different colleges and Everest was not a choice at all. I requested more information about the school and went in for a tour and before I knew it I was walking out with information on my first day of class.

I went to three different high schools: Lee, Forestbrook and Aldine. The first two I really liked but Aldine I couldn't stand. Not because it wasn't a good school, but because it was a different district and I went there for my senior year and didn't know anyone. How many students you know want to be dropped into foreign lands come senior year? Not me! So naturally I missed my friends and all the after school activities I participated in. I spent half the year sulking and reminiscing about the fun times I had at my other schools instead of focusing on making sure I got the grades to get out of there and into the college of my choice. If I could go back to the beginning of that school year, I would definitely advise myself to make a decision within the first month of either staying and making the best of a bad situation or going back to one of my old schools. Once the school of my attendance was out of the way, I would then go talk to my counselor and ask their help with looking for scholarships and applying to them.

The worse thing about Everest is that your credits do not transfer over to other colleges and universities. It really sucks because a lot of students go to schools like Everest thinking that they can skip the core courses of college with hopes of having a job afterwards but in reality you're just setting yourself back. After you read the career selections and you decide you want to go higher I honestly suggest that you do not waste the time or money going here.

• $0

Everest Institute-Greenspoint administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.