Marietta, GA
Everest Institute-Marietta

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest Institute-Marietta

Whitney

This school is best know for accelerated programs of study with job specific classes. It is great for working individials that wish to further themselves and gain a career as opposed to a job.

Dear High School Whitney, This is your older, wiser self. I know it's hard to take advice from me, but please hear me out. There are a few things I've learned about college that I think you will benefit from knowing now before it's to late. The first and most important, focus. I know at times it may be difficult to see the big picture, but keep your eyes on the forest and not just the trees. You have a very ambitious goal. Keep at it. Don't let anything get in your way. You can do it! There will be time to party when the studying is done and you can do it in style. Second, don't give in to the influence of others. This one speaks for itself and goes back to the first point. You have to take care of yourself and have your best interest in mind because no one else will. Be strong! Those are the main two, but I could offer so much more. Don't sweat the small stuff, Don't be too hard on yourself. Most of all, enjoy life and live to your full potential. Love, You

The programs at this school are intended for students that are highly motivated and willing to put a lot of effort into and accelerated program of study. Students should also be self-motivated and able to manage their time wisely. A lot of the course work is done outside of the classroom therefore the student should be able inclined to studying hard and applying themselves.

my classmates are attentive and easy to work with.

my classmates are attentive and easy to work with.

I would tell myself to straighten up. I should listen to my teachers and do the work so I could succeed. Do not focus on friend but focus on getting a's in all my classes.

Most of the classes only grade teat pappers instead of concluding homework, classwork and projects.

• $0

Everest Institute-Marietta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.