Tampa, FL
Everest University-Brandon

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everest University-Brandon

Ramona

MY OVERALL OPINION OF EVEREST UNIVERSITY IS THAT THEIR FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT ON COMMUNICATION WITH STUDENTS WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THEIR ACCOUNTS WHEN YOU ARE CALLING TO GET HELP FOR SCHOOL TUTITION, AND NOT JUST DROP YOU OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT A SCHOLARSHIP DON'T EXIST AT THE LAST MINUTE,AND NOW I CANT GET MY DEGREE.

David

"If wishes were fishes, we'd all walk on the sea." What advice could I give myself? Eight years of growing and learning, maturing and succeeding. There is much I would tell myself if I could. However the most pertinent thing I could advise myself on is the power of now, and the empowerment of self. We are our own masters in life, and the potential of now is infinite. Also would I instill in myself the beauty in the world and ourselves. Understanding the potential to change, the strength within, and the wonder that is life is the greatest things I could arm my fresh-off-the-press self with.

The Brandon campus of Everest University is a tight-nit, familial environment. Students and teachers alike nod to each other in passing, and you develop close relationships with those you see everyday. The teachers here are awesome, involved individuals who address you as the human you are. If you work for it, and are willing to listen to your teachers, you will go far. If you are the kind of person who likes to show up late everyday, goof off, and are not at all serious about your education or direction in life, this is not the school for you.

What I am most excited for about this school is the people. My teachers are amazing, experienced individuals. Not only are they amazing at what they do, but they atre amazing themselves. Kind and understanding, they are great at reaching out to students, fidning creative ways to teach and further our understanding of the program. The student teacher bond is so pivotal in the learning environment, and Everest has it in plenty. I amquite excited for the things that I will learn from them!

jared

Had I the chance to talk with my "highschool" self, I'd immediately give him a whack on the head. Tell myself to straighten up and quit procrastinating. Knowing what I know now, I'm able to understand and really appreicate all the opurtunies that had been presented to me by my schools teachers and administration. Unfortunately highschool me did not. instead of taking advantage of the resources, I pushed them aside, each day I'd say "i'll do that tomorrow" when in fact; it never got done. Had I the chance to speak with my highschool self I'd have a serious talk about applying myself, getting involved and really gunning for what I wanted instead of pushing my education back.

I wish I had known a bit more about the finacial procedures of my school prior to blindly signing the sheets of papers placed before me. This isn't to say I regret my decesion. I just wish I had made a more informed decesion. With better fincaial stability, attending school would become much moer managable.

The most frustrating aspect of my current school has to be the way the school handles attendence. Though they allow students to make up the hours missed, giving them a 14 day grace period. The fact that they include weekends in the make 14 days seems unfair since school is not open on those days. Should missed hours not be made up in time, they are held against you, Unable to be made-up further

Bryanna

Everest University is best known for helping their students get jobs while in school and they have a tremendously high graduation rate for their students as well.

Only if I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior the advice I would give myself would be to not stress out so much about college. Finding the right college for me, right career path, and even financial aid is really stressing me out for college. I would tell myself to go with my gut feeling and ask my mother for support, because she always knows what is best for me.

I brag about the cost and how long the program of the school is when I tell my friends about it. My friends freak out, because I will graduate in nine months for massage therapy will they will have many more years of college to go through for their specific career field.

Carol

Everest University is the best school from my experience. Everest cares about their student education. Compared to HCC that I attended back in 1984, Everest staff is very helping in any classes as well as your personal life outside of school. This is the first school that i attended that the instructor calls you when you’re absent to assure that you’re ok or if they can assist you in any way in the future to prevent any more absent .

Knowing what i know now I would focus more on doing my best in school instead of just settling for a pass grade. I wish I would spend more time study and reading to get ready for college. The transition was very shocking for me. In school you had no choice to be discipline; however, in school you’re on your own.

The king of person that wants to succeed in life, change career and growth potential within an organization. In addition, that person that wants to return back to college to obtain their degree. A person that wants hands on training and hands on assistance from the instructor.

Tashara

Don't be in such a rush to grow up is probably the first thing I would tell my highschool self. Pace yourself, and savor the college experience while you are still young, single and have no children. Go to college now while you can concentrate fully on that and that alone. And choose better firends. The ones you have now are not good for you and they are in no way good for shaping your future. Your edication is important. Take it more seriously!!!

I brag most about being about to go somewhat at my own pace. Being a mom and working full time is hard enough without tryin gto go to an actual college campus for classes. I like that I am a llowed to go online.

Shawnee

I am walking in the halls of Wesley Chapel High School on the first day of senior year and all of a sudden something happens. Everything goes so slow like some sort of time warp machine. It's almost as though time then just stops when I am 22 years old and I am sitting on my computer giving advice to myself for the my future college preparation. Shawnee, take this oppurtunity to your advantage and start focusing on what is important. One of the most important things in you senior year will be attendance because if you are not there then you risk failing. Just because your 18 years old does not mean you have to party like everyone else. Prepare yourself for long work hours and long school hours. If you maintain a time management planner it will also help with balancing your work and play. So I know this is freaky hearing my advice from the future but I promise this is real and it is possible. Always remember when you do anything in life, if you use your mind, it will happen. Is that how it how it happens? I then continue on to 1st period.

If everything were perfect then we would not have any room to learn from our mistakes. So with that being said, Everest University has plenty of room to become the best that it can be. I would say the worst thing about my school and with the experience that I went through was when I had to switch campus's. It was very long and repetitive because it was as if it was the same name but it was treated as if it was a different school entirely.

Every human being deserves to do the best in life and we are all capable of it. We are all our own creators of the path that we choose or the path that we learn how to follow. In my eyes, Everest University is the one of the first steps you can take to make a furfilling life for your self. Everyone who wants the best in life should attend this school.

Dyana

I attend Everest University which is formerly known as Florida Metropolitan University. I can honestly say that I don't know the exact things they are well known for but I personally know them through my two year experience with them. My student advisors, financial reps, and everyone else that I have spoken to on a regular basis regarding my schooling with them have been nothing but encourgement . The people that represent this school have given me guidance and helped me out tremendously. They're always on top of things and for that I commend them. Thank you Everest University.

I convinced myself as a high school senior that it would be difficult to attend college as a new single mother. If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say do it now don't wait. Don't let ten years go by and you're still jobless or in a place in life that is going no where. Set the example for your children, and don't let minor setbacks keep you from losing sight and faith of your goals and your dreams. Let your children be your motivator.

In life we are giving a free will. With a free will comes wisdom and life is about making wise decisions that will propel you for the future. For those of you that are in the hard decision making process about continuing on to a higher education, I strongly advise to use the gift of wisdom that you have been given. We were all born with talents and it's up to us to discover them. It is not for us to hide our talents but to use them wisely before they are taken away and given to someone else.

Kimerlee

I would tell myself to stay focus on my goals and to study and do my work first instead of going out first. I will tell my self not to procrastinate or let the bad influence of college life affect me. That I have to keep working hard to get my degree and not let the advantages of parties and trying to have a good time with friends without even studying and getting lazy and just tell myself that I can do it. And that I can have a good time as well as staying focus with my work. I should have balanced it all out and not have my mind stray from my goal. Getting into relationships can be mind blowing also especially if I can't handle them right now and if they are getting in the way of my school work. If I would have known about college life before hand I probably wouldn't have made these mistakes. And I wouldn't have wasted some of my time. I probably will have a degree by now but I learned from my mistakes and is trying to get back on track and try to reach my goals.

Everest University-Brandon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.