Everest University-Pompano Beach Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Kristie

The best part for me is no commute and no peer pressure. Virtual classrooms in my online courses are wonderful and require only learning. The social life is not my style and being the mom of three grown children I would feel out of place at a campus.

The day I got accepted into the Honor Society was the best day of my life. I was on top of the world and I knew this was only the beginning of great success coming my way. Remember to reach for the skys and the worst that will happen is you will catch a star.

The first day of my classes and knowing that I am doing something to better myself and my future. Knowing that I am going to have a career and college degree is a great feeling and accomplishment.

My third week of my first semester, I attempted to log into class. As I finished my assignment, the tornado sirens were sounding. I quickly saved my work and headed to safety. The tornado knocked out power for the rest of the day. I was terrified that my work hadn't been saved properly before the storm hit.

One day a few months ago, I went to enter into my edu email and there it was. A email stating that only 20{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of college students have the honors to enter into a great opportunity; to be honored for your hard work as well as finding programs that can help you with college, and helps pay for college. Im talking about the NSCS (National Society of College Scholars.) I was took by suprise, and left breathless. A few day after hearing the news that I was accpetted into the NSCS, I recieved another email from Everest, stateing that I am a member of a special term; Ambassadors. To help students with whatever their needs are, etc.

Latshia

I will never forget when I was chosen to be an ambassador at Everest University. I met a lot of new facebook friends that were also ambassadors, and we started sharing our thoughts about how we could help new students and students that were not new at Everest.