Everest University-Pompano Beach Top Questions

Describe the best and worst parts of the social scene on campus.

The best part of the social scene is that we have an incredible diversified culture of students which lends for very interesting topics of conversations and entertainment. The worst part I guess would be if you were not a social individual meaning someone who takes the school serious yet likes to enjoy life, than this University would not be for you. With Everest you will immediately notice that everyone is willing and will offer you a helping hand. You never feel alone or discouraged with the school or your professors.

We interact with one another and we do teamwork assignments. We can email one another at anytime.

Latshia

Best and Worst Parts of the Social Scene on Campus The best part about doing classes online is that you can make time to visit friends and family. Your social life does not have to change at all.

The best social scene on my campus, is where its just me, my babies, and coloring,playing with toys, etc. There is no better campus then your own home. Thw worst scene, is when my daighter is fighting sleep. Thats never a good thing!