Everest University-Pompano Beach Top Questions

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

Everest University Online is an online school, however Everest has many campus locations as well. It allows students to do their work when they are able, and mange their time well. You must be able to manage your time, very important. Even though it is an online school requirements are still the same. The school work is not any easier just because it is online, in fact sometimes it is harder. I have attended a campus college as well, and the essay requirements were no where near as much as Everest. It is a great way to learn, I have learned so much more from Everest!!

Everest University I consider to be the pioneer in learning offering the latest innovation in learning with the most sophisticated platform you will ever be exposed to. All the books are top notch based on the latest technologies and strategies the market has to offer. I have found that out information is much more advanced than a lot of our other local Universities.

Everest University Online is a online school for those that have children at home, can't go to a campus, or learn better from doing school onlie. It is a fun atmosphere and you do all your classes online in the comfort of your own home. If you have questions you can email your professors or your academic advisors and they answer your questions at timely manner. It is a great way of getting your higher education and it makes you feel good.

Everest is the type of college where you can attend on your own time, in your own personall enviorment; your house. Everest has professor's that are currently working in the field. What could be better then that? Everest isnt just another college. Its a college that provides to your every need. There are so many words to chose from when trying to explain Everest, but a few words that will sum it up is: Fast, Easy, On your Own Time, Great Professor's/Students, Womderful, and Amazing!

Latshia

My school is my home in Aberdeen, MS. My classmate, and professors contact my by e-mail only. My advisors contact me by phone and e-mail. I do my classes at home, at my own pace.

Latshia