Everest University-Pompano Beach

« See more reviews of Everest University-Pompano Beach

Everest is the type of college where you can attend on your own time, in your own personall enviorment; your house. Everest has professor's that are currently working in the field. What could be better then that? Everest isnt just another college. Its a college that provides to your every need. There are so many words to chose from when trying to explain Everest, but a few words that will sum it up is: Fast, Easy, On your Own Time, Great Professor's/Students, Womderful, and Amazing!

Everest University Online is a great school. I have been with the school since May of 2010 and I have decided to go back to get my Bachelors Degree through this school. The professors are great. We have a great Student Services team, We have an awesome Ambassadors Mentor Program that just started up, the Career Services are always available to help you in any way possible as well!

Everest University is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family. I am having so much fun meeting people from all over the world and enriching myself with so much diversification and knowledge that I could only see greatness in my near future. I would highly recommend Everest University to anyone who is really looking to learn and have fun while you’re doing so.

I would highly recommend to anyone that is wanting to go back to school that Everest has been very satisfactory for me. I really enjoy it.

Everest University is a terrific school whether it be on campus or online. The staff is great and you can get the help you need in your classes or even for enrolling.

My college is the best and the student assistance are awesome.