Everest University-Pompano Beach

« See more reviews of Everest University-Pompano Beach

Do students in dorms leave their doors open? -Yes for those who live on campus, it's very family oriented environment. If you're awake at 2am on a Tuesday, what are you doing? - Going to Denny's, we are regulars and eventually the waiters and waitresses remember your name and what you order. How often do people party? - Every other weekend. :) No shame in letting loose. . What can you do on a Saturday night that doesn't involve drinking? - Movies in the lounge or just go out and bowl with your friends. What do you do off campus? - Be with my family, exercise and enjoy the moment.

The most popular groups are the NSCS and Ambassador. I am in both of these groups, and they both deal with mentoring other students. These bonds last a life time. I have never stayed on campus at Everest University. I met my closest friends by attending the NSCS and Ambassador groups online. If I am awake at 2 am on a Tuesday, I am on the computer chatting with my ambassadors and mentees. I am never on campus, because I do everything online. Last weekend I spent time at home doing online classes. On a Saturday night I chat online.

One of the best clubs that I am aware of is NSCS. I recently accepted myself into this society for those who achieve a 3.4 or better. This society offers many benefits for those who try hard in school and can get the grades to keep themselves in the society. There isn't a dating scene for online students unless they decide to speak outside of school. Students are there to learn. We don't get much interaction except through online class and we never get to see faces of those in our classroom so we don't know what they look like.

Just like any other colleges, athletics are always popular. I meant two close friends though Everest. One is a single mother, while the other is a single father. If I woke up at 2 am on a Tuesday morning, I would either be studying, playing with my child, or talking to my friends.

I met most of my friends from class online or on Facebook. I have met a lot of my friends from the Ambassador Mentor Program at Everest University. It is a great program. If I am awake at 2am on a Tuesday, I am sitting on my couch or my bed doing my homework.

Being an online college we really do not have an off campus life like brick and mortar colleges. Those of us who attend college online are either working, taking care of families, or handling prior obligations in our off time.

Being an online only school, I am not aware of any popular activities outside of school. I have made some great friends online in my classes that I believe will continue to bloom even after graduation.

I'm an online student so I'm unaware of student activities on campus. All I know is my classmates show up, work hard, help each other and come back the following week to do it all over again.

I do not know the most popular student activities because I do not do school at a campus I do it at home on my computer online

We really do not have any activities or groups outside of our virtual classrooms.