Everest University-Pompano Beach

« See more reviews of Everest University-Pompano Beach

What are your classes like?

Classes at Everest University are fun, exciting, quite challenging and just extremely informative. At times I feel like I am embarking on a world vacation learning so much about the social aspects within all societies and how they play a role in all of our lives. The strategies they have in place both technologically and documented are exactly representative of what is being demanded within our work force.

My classes allow me to do my work at a pace which I am able. I am able to schedule my work schedule and family schedule. It is great to have courses online in order to complete my work when I have the time to do so.

They are fun and interactive. You are able to learn as much as possible in one day; from the students and the professors. There is no 'putting' anyone down. We are all there to learn.

I really enjoy my classes online. It gives me the freedom that I need in my busy schedule to further my education. My family and friends are behind me 100%.

I really like all of my classes and I like doing all the work that they give to me to do.

My classes are wonderful. They are really not too hard and not too easy. I like them.

All classes are online. You get a chance to work at your own pace.

I have Legal Research and Writing, which helps me understand the legal field, teaches me how to do legal research and how to write case briefs, memos, and any other court documents. I also take Composition which teaches how to write essays and to be creative. My other class is Interpersonal Communication which is teaching me how to communicate with others better. These classes are really fun and I am learning new things all the time.

My classes are online classes. You start out with three courses and then you can add on how many courses you want quarter to quarter depending on what you can handle. If your grades are low then they will not allow you to pack on too many courses. I am taking 5 courses right now which will allow me to get out of college much faster then most schools.