Everest University-Pompano Beach

« See more reviews of Everest University-Pompano Beach

Flexibility! That is what is the most unique thing about Everest Online. You can still live a normal life without worry that you have to be in a class at a certain time or day, you have 7 days to complete the work for the week allowing you to do it when it is convenient for you.

What is unique about my campus is that I do not have to attend the campus to get my education. I am fully engaged in my classes with little to no interruptions which allows me to have focus and concentration while I am attending my classes.

I get to do my classes online while being in the comfort of my own home. I also have the books right in front of me for tests, discussions, and teamwork assignments.

The unique thing about my campus is it is my living room, dining room or whatever room I choose to study in since all my classes are online.

The unique thing about my campus is that its my own home. I study online- where in the comfort of my home.

You get to take as many courses as you want to at a time as long as you can handle them.