Boca Raton, FL
Everglades University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Everglades University

Melanie

I love their online program! I will be planning on taking my Masters with them in a few months. They are ready to help set goals with their students, by reaching out to them all the time through phone calls and emails making sure the students understand the resources available to them. They have each student sit with the dean after each semester is over to review where the student is and if they need help how to get the help to them in forms of tutoring, financially, or even emotional if needed. The financial advisor is super helpful in laying out the paperwork in easy to understand formats so a student can see where all the money is going, how and why, including any loans.

Hakar

The professors are passionate in being able to help and educate those seeking to learn more. The course style is very flexible and works very well with my current life situation and allows me to have time for work even with a busy schedule. Very glad I chose to attend Everglades University to complete my Bachelors.

Jody

This will be my first semester at Everglades University pursuing my bachelor's in Aviation Safety. The staff has made a very positive impression on me since my first visit to the Boca Raton Campus and I look forward to a successful two year stay at Everglades University.

My overall experience with Everglades University has been excellent. There were a few hiccups in the application and financial aid process, but these were quickly resolved after speaking to the heads of the departments. I have greatly enjoyed my courses. They material is fast paced, but it is very easy to maintain when you keep on track. The faculty and instructors are easily reachable and always ready to help you with any problems or questions.

Janice

Online classes is great. Very easy to maneuver through the blackboard. Discussion are a great asset to learning new things. The professors are always available to you no matter what state you are in. The administrative staff is very efficient in their jobs. You get very quick response's from them and they work well with you in solving any problem you may have while attending.

Genelle

Everglades University is wonderful for students that would like to get a degree in alternative medicine from an accredited college while also working.

Dear 18 year-old Genelle, High school is a small world. Days are spent worrying more about who will talk to you or whether you studied hard enough for the science final. What's important to remember is, the real world is nothing like high school. The things that matter change significantly. You will need time and experience to find your true passion. You will also discover that there are plenty of adults that don't know what they want to do with their lives either. It doesn't suddenly become clear once you step out of those high school hallways. You will find that you will make many mistakes, but then you will also find that those mistakes help you grow and become wiser. What will become important is treating people with kindness and also treating yourself with kindness. You will find your direction, and it won't be an easy road. But I can promise you that you are much stronger than you realize now. Fear will not hold you back from making your dreams come true. Keep your head up, and remember: it's the journey, not the destination.

Alicia

If you looking for a school that teaches alternative medicine ,Everglades is the place to go. The environment friendly. The staff and professor knows each student by name. The professor takes their time to example the class assignment. My overall grade for Everglades is A+.

Shannon

For God’s sake, go to class. Just because you ace tests doesn’t mean you fully comprehend what you are doing. You will use this stuff later or look like a moron because you don’t get some elementary idea. Don’t worry so much about what others think of you. When you leave high school, you will rarely see any of these people anymore, no matter how much of a BFF you are in science class. Don’t worry so much about picking a passion on your college application. Just choose classes that interest you. How can you possibly know what you’re passionate about at 18 years old? Future employers are looking more at the tenacity it takes to stay in school than they are at what your degree is in. Do what you like. Find a job doing something you love and the money will come later, automatically. Sometimes things like flexible schedule and weekends off are worth their weight in gold. Take care of yourself. It is cheaper to eat right right and exercise, no matter how inconvenient, that it is to have to fix the damage done by ignoring your temple. Appreciate it.

There aren't a lot of choices for an Alternative Medicine degree. Everglades provides a respectable education using professionals from our local area with a convenient schedule in a very attentive and helpful atmosphere, from the start.

Honestly, when I say that I'm getting a Bachelors Degree in Alternative Medicine, I hold my pinkie up and my teeth together as I say it! I am so proud to be going to school to do professionally what I do in my free time anyway, I can't help but feel like I'm bragging when I tell people.

KIONNA

My school is best known for its career placement once students have completed school. They are also known for helping students succeed.

There is a lot of advice I could give myself. The main thing I would tell myself is to focus more on school work. I know that my senior year was a year that I slacked a lot. My grades as well as my GPA fell. I wasn't as focused on school as I should have been and I kind of put school on the backburner. I think a lot of this had to do with my high school job and working long hours. Another thing I would tell myself is to work harder and aim higher. My senior year, I accepted any grade I could get. Knowing what I know now about the transition from high school to college this shouldn't have been tolerated. Now I strive harder towards my goal to not only succeed but also excel.

I wish I had known how helpful the staff is. At this school the instructors and advisors actually help make sure you succeed.

Sanqueneka

alt ernative medice student who may likely find it difficult to find a job after graduation or run into many complications when they transfer.

they offer an alternative medicine program, but that doesn't cancel out the fact that there's a lot of scretch business going on in administration (at least at the Altamonte Springs campus).

I would definitely tell myself to not try and stay home. I had never been away from my family and I felt like I would be scared to be away from them, and that my family wouldn't want me to go away, especially since I'm a first generation college student. I limited myself when I had so many options. At this point in my college experience I feel stuck and ill-prepared. This school is requires a lot of money and many times the classes material and professors don't seem to match up with the money. Such as right now, I'm in a directed-study organic chem classs (basically self teaching), shouldn't I be entitledto a real professor. My family isn't rich and so much has been invested here, and scholarship money are running out. This is the only school around that teaching what I'm interested in, and by being first generation that's a lot I didn't know or have someone to tell me, so if I could go back, I'd go to a better school, my dream school, no matter how far away.

Everglades University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.