Everglades University Top Questions

Any person looking for a school with a small size classroom. People who have been out of school for some time or feel like they may need some special attention in the classroom. People familiar with a private school setting. Possibly a good choice for the adult learner.

Chelsy

Driven and hard working people that are looking to further their career in their field of choice and passoion.

jannae

The kind of person that should attend this school would be someone looking for a close-knit community; all whom are following their conscience and set out to change and make a difference in the world, even if that difference is changing yourself.

FRANKLYN

At Everglades University a person whom has a desire to learn and focus on a career path would truly fit well.

Drew

An out-going and organized person should attend this school. With the social opportunities offered at this shcool, it would be helpful that the person is outgoing, but it is not required. Also being organized will help them manage their time between their social life and their studies. This will allow them to achieve the grades they want and make the friendships that will last a life time.