Everglades University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Everglades University

Jody

This will be my first semester at Everglades University pursuing my bachelor's in Aviation Safety. The staff has made a very positive impression on me since my first visit to the Boca Raton Campus and I look forward to a successful two year stay at Everglades University.

Melanie

I love their online program! I will be planning on taking my Masters with them in a few months. They are ready to help set goals with their students, by reaching out to them all the time through phone calls and emails making sure the students understand the resources available to them. They have each student sit with the dean after each semester is over to review where the student is and if they need help how to get the help to them in forms of tutoring, financially, or even emotional if needed. The financial advisor is super helpful in laying out the paperwork in easy to understand formats so a student can see where all the money is going, how and why, including any loans.

Janice

Online classes is great. Very easy to maneuver through the blackboard. Discussion are a great asset to learning new things. The professors are always available to you no matter what state you are in. The administrative staff is very efficient in their jobs. You get very quick response's from them and they work well with you in solving any problem you may have while attending.

Hakar

The professors are passionate in being able to help and educate those seeking to learn more. The course style is very flexible and works very well with my current life situation and allows me to have time for work even with a busy schedule. Very glad I chose to attend Everglades University to complete my Bachelors.

My overall experience with Everglades University has been excellent. There were a few hiccups in the application and financial aid process, but these were quickly resolved after speaking to the heads of the departments. I have greatly enjoyed my courses. They material is fast paced, but it is very easy to maintain when you keep on track. The faculty and instructors are easily reachable and always ready to help you with any problems or questions.

Jasmine

I'm an online student so I can't necessarily speak to the on-campus parts of it but as far as online goes I always have fun with the learning the professors are great you can always get to them when you need them the curriculum is very straightforward our online discussions are super interesting sometimes they get a little heated but overall we all come to a consensus that were open thinkers. I always suggest everglades to people when they're asking me about a college to attend. And when it's time for me to walk hopefully I will be able to get down to Florida and walk across the stage with my classmates.