San Jose, CA
Evergreen Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Evergreen Valley College

The campus is nice and clean. Most of the professors are friendly and willing to help. The administration is extremely inefficient. There are not a lot of student activities, so if clubs and student life is important to you, go somewhere else. It is quite hard to make friends because of the lack of clubs and activities. Most students are commuters just trying to get their credits and graduate.

Camille

I like Evergreen, especially the instructors there. The professors that I met are nice and very passionate about their subjects. Some of the faculty can be intimidating, which will be troublesome when they don't help in some situations. However if you are prepared on what to ask, then there won't be much of a problem. I spent most time in classes or in the library, which I felt were satisfactory with services and open hours. I wish they had buildings open until the last public bus arrives to the school since I primarily ride the bus. There are no fights, drinking, or any theft reported nor alerts from the school. There are problems with finding a parking spot, but the school is currently doing construction.

saida

my overall opinion for evergreen valley college is that students always get involved but I don't get too much involved in some activities because I just barely started this year. and I really like the campus the environment is so active, positive there are so many sources where you can achieve your goal, counselors help me a lot, they are so patient with every single student. I just love Evergreen Valley College.

Valeria

Great college

Great college

Tiffany

Overall, I think that Evergreen Valley College is a great community college. I was just taking online classes before and I learned a lot from my professors. I don't have a lot to say on campus because I mostly do my homeworks online and I only go on campus for orientations and finals but I would say that EVC is a good school.

viviana

I think that Evergreen Valley College has the correct resources and if you ever need anything all you have to do is talk to a counselor and they will gladly do their best to help you out.

Thu

The school is good, it was located in a safe zone. Classes size is very well about 30 student or less. For new students, It is harder to find social activities to attend, and the school should do something to inform social activities or short picnic for students.

Martin

Evergreen Valley College helped refined my abilities to succeed in my classes, my social skills, leadership roles, and networking with learning disabilities. I love the support from faculties and new buildings. I was proud to graduate from this school.

Describe the best and worst parts of the social scene on campus.

The social clubs and the Associated student Government give opportunities for people to develop relationships with each other. Some become life long friends, partners, close friends, and create vision for a school. Social events help students to know others and it makes school fun for those who are stressful. Although the clubs and Associated Student Government create fun activities for students, some people have a very difficult time speaking to others with a learning disability when they are trying to meet people for friends. Some men get easily rejected by women when they start a conversation without asking out them out on a date. Some club leaders refused to help club members to improve their Journalism skills. Some students don't like to communicate with others regardless of their apperances, speech, or decision.

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

The social clubs at Evergreen valley was an experience that i will always will cherish because it helped me to improve my social skills as a shy person and i met people from diverse backgrounds. I learned how to Polynesian dancing. The clubs helped strength my social skills where i was able to communicate to various students, faculty, and from that moment i wanted to be a part of leadership roles.

Andrea

Have no clue. I am a new student.

Have no clue. I am a new student.

It is not as daunting as you might think. It is nothing like high school, unless there are high school students in your class. Online courses are the best ever! I know you never went to mainstream school. College can be done your way, whatever you may decide that is. It is really pretty easy.

Anything. I am new to this school and have only been to campus 2 times. I am taking online courses and do not start until fall.

Kenny

They have a great automotive program, and nursing program.

They have a great automotive program, and nursing program.

If I were to go back in time, and had the opportunity to tell myself one thing while I was still in college. Would be to work hard. In High school I wasn't the best worker. I was smart yes, but I never actually put myself to work until now. I believe I could have gotten into a university if I worked hard back in High school. I wish I didnt waste my time slacking off while in High school. All of those opportunities have been wasted. And No going to community college isn't exactly bad. But in order to get the opportunities I had before. I will have to work twice as hard. So I would tell myself now. Don't waste your time. Do your best and strive for the best. Never give up when times look tough. Everyone will pay off in the end.

Anyone who is willing to work hard to get somewhere in life, and thinks an education is the way to get it.

Evergreen Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.